5 days Bangalore Mysore Wayanad Calicut0
Day 1: Bangalore – Mysore [140 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
After arriving at Bangalore airport or railway station, our representative will assist you. From there we proceed to the royal city, Mysore, but before leaving, we take you to Old Bangalore to pay a visit to Tipu Sultan’s Palace.
It is a two storey building made in teak wood that has huge pillars supporting the whole structure. The walls and the ceilings are festooned with floral patterns. The palace houses a Museum, which showcases a portrait of the king, attire, swords and missiles used during the wars.
From there we leave for Mysore and on reaching check-in to hotel. Relax and enjoy lunch and in the evening we take you to Brindavan Gardens. Spread across 60 acres the vast lush green terrace gardens has symmetrical designs that look captivating. The variety of colorful flowers and plants in the garden will make you go gaga. You can enjoy strolling in the garden with a colorful fountain in the backdrop. At the end of the day we take you back to the hotel for overnight at Mysore.
Day 2: Mysore – Kabini [70 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs]
On day 2 after breakfast check out from the hotel and then leave for the next destination, Kabini. On arrival, check-in at the resort and enjoy your lunch. Visit Afternoon Safari at Nagarhole National Park, which is home to chitals, Asian elephants, sambars, gaurs, wild dogs, flying squirrels, vine snakes, rat snakes, tigers and leopards. To explore the true beauty of the forest at Nagarhole, you can take a jungle safari and listen to the sounds of the wild animals. The glimpse of these wonderful creatures will leave you enthralled. After sightseeing we take you back to your resort at Kabini for overnight.
Day 3: Kabini – Wayanad [110 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
The next day after a healthy breakfast, check out from the hotel and head to the Wayanad, which is located a distance of 110 kms from Kabini. Wayanad, referred as a green paradise has vivid landscapes consisting of soaring mountains and deep valleys. On arriving Wayanad, check-in to the resort and get freshen up. Spend your evening at the Pookode Lake, snuggling amidst evergreen forests it is enclosed by abundant greenery all around. The lake offers breathtaking scenic beauty and peaceful ambience. For recreation you can enjoy boating in the lake. Then return to the resort for overnight at Wyanad.
Day 4: Wayanad
After breakfast we proceed for sightseeing of Wayanad. We take you to Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Soochipara Waterfalls, and Edakkal Caves.
Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary covers an extensive area of about 344 sq. km. Rich in biodiversity the sanctuary is full of lush green forests and blessed with flourishing wildlife. The forest can be best explored by sitting on the back of an elephant or on a jeep safari.
Soochipara Falls is the most picturesque spot. The milky white stream of water floating out of the falls makes its way to the rivers by passing through the rocky cliffs and trees. For recreation you can enjoy swimming in the pool, but to reach the base of the waterfall tourists will have to trek for around 30 minutes in downward inclination.
Edakkal caves showcase nature’s wonder and the meaning of its name ‘literally means ‘a stone in between’. These caves have been formed by a heavy boulder, which is inscribed with pictorial paintings. These paintings are said to be about 6000 B C old. After a long day we take you to your resort at Wayanad where you stay for overnight.
Day 5: Wayanad - Calicut Departure [90 Kms/ approx. 2 Hrs]
Today your tour comes to an end. After breakfast we leave for Calicut from there you can leave for your onward journey with beautiful memories of your trip.
- All transportation, tours & sightseeing using Air conditioned Car with driver
- 4 Nights Accommodation in good 3 star categories hotels.
- Daily Buffet breakfast in coffee shop of the Hotel.
- All meals at Kabini Hotel/ Resort only.
- Monuments Entry Fee.
- English Speaking Tour Guide as per Itinerary
- Boating at Pookode Lake- Wayanad
- 1 Canter Safari at Nagarhole Park on sharing basis.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Lunch or any other meal which are not specified.
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Experience the Grandeur of Tipu Sultan in the form of his swords and missiles.
- Get up and close with tigers during Jungle Safari in Nagarhole National Park.
- Lose yourself in the lush green beauty of Wayanad.
- At Soochipara Falls for recreation take a dip in the water.
- Immerse in the history of Edakkal caves.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.