Embrace yourself in the arms of nature, with its rich greenery lined by tropical beaches in Kerela. Plan an ideal vacation to the sea side spending some solitary easy-going time added with adventurous activities. Famous for Western Ghats (UNESCO World Heritage) the state is located on the coast of Arabian Sea in the Western strip of peninsular South India. The Kerela tour package undertakes from Coimbatore covering the most beautiful places of the state viz. Munnar, Thekkady and Cochin. It is a dynamic tour package which gives you diverse experience of Kerela hills, backwaters as well as beaches altogether.
- Taste the sweet coconut water of the land of palm trees, Kerela.
- Explore the wildlife in Eravikulam National Park and enjoy boat ride in Matupetty Dam , Munnar.
- Informative visit to the ‘Tea Museum’ in Munnar knowing the detailed procedure of extracting tea.
- Listen to your resonating sound in the ‘Echo Point’, Munnar.
- Walk through famous ‘Spice Plantations’ & an adventure filled visit to ‘Periyar National Park’ of Thekkady.
- City tour of Cochin -
- Amusing classical Indian dance show ‘Kathakali’ in Cochin.
Day 1: Arrival Coimbatore – Munnar [160 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs]
In the morning, on your arrival in Coimbatore airport you will be received by our representative. A chauffeur driven air-conditioned car will then direct you to Munnar hill station situated at a height of 1600 m. After check in at the hotel, rest of the day will be for your leisure recharging from the tiring journey. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar
The complimentary breakfast will be served by the hotel post to that our city tour will begin. The first visit will be to Eravikulam National Park (first national park of Kerela & UNESCO World Heritage). It is a paradise for wildlife lovers where they can spot rare indigenous animals like Nilgiri Tahr, Lion-tailed Macaques, Sambar Deer, Leopard, Tiger, Indian Porcupine, etc.
Being a major tea plantation centre of the state, it is interesting to know their conventional method of tea processing procedure in the’ Tea Museum’. Next we will head to ‘Matupetty Dam’ and enjoy the boating along with visual treat of surrounding panoramic mountains. The final tourist spot of the day will be ‘Echo Point’. As the name suggests it is known for the resonating sound phenomena owing to the enclosed area formed by three mountain ranges. After that you will be dropped back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar – Thekkady [110 Kms/ approx. 3 Hrs]
You will love hotel’s fresh leafed tea paired with piping hot breakfast in the cool atmosphere of Munnar. After savouring it get ready to leave for a spicy visit to Thekkady. On arrival, check in at the hotel and board the air-conditioned car for sightseeing. We will start with the visit to ‘Spice Plantation’ where you can find multiple spice cultivation – cloves, cardamom, pepper, cinnamon, etc.
It will be followed by ‘Periyar National Park’ where you will enjoy boating and exploring wildlife. Chances are high of spotting barking deer, elephant, mouse deer, bonnet macaque, etc. The shopping spree will be fun in the local market from where you can pick some souvenirs. After that you will be directed to the hotel. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4; Thekkady – Cochin [160 Kms/ approx. 4 Hrs]
After having breakfast you will be taken to Cochin in an air-conditioned car. On arrival, check in at the hotel and get ready after some time for the sightseeing. The major port city carries an old-world charm with its eclectic mix of monuments. The current financial capital of the state has been under the rule of Portuguese, Dutch and English. The places we will visit are – Santacruz Basilica (Portuguese), Mattancherry Palace (Portuguese), Jewish Synagogue (Jewish), St. Francis Church (European), etc.
The evening will be spent in the local theatre with running shows of Indian classical dance ‘Kathakali’. Later, drop back to the hotel. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 5: Cochin – Coimbatore Airport [210 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs]
Relish the complimentary breakfast served by the hotel after which our driver will pick you up in an air-conditioned car. You will be dropped at Coimbatore airport and the Kerela tour package will terminate here.
- All transportataion & sightseeing using Air conditioned vehicle.
- Total 4 Nights accommodation at 4 star hotels: 2 Night in East End at Munnar, 1 Nights in Holiday Vista at Thekkady & 1 Night in Keys Select Hotel Cochin Or Similar category of hotels.
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels.
- English Speaking Guide at Cochin Only
- National Park fees.
- Spice Plantation at Periyar.
- Boat Ride on Periyar Lake.
- Kathakali Dance performance at Cochin.
- Monument Entrance fee.
- All taxes, fees, parking charges, driver allowance and handling charges.
- Air or Train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35�ncellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
- Tea Museum closed on Monday.
- Jewish Synagogue will be closed on Friday & Saturday only outside view on these two days or we arrange to visit the previous day as per your choice.
- Dutch Palace closed on every Friday.