5 Days Private Bangalore Mysore and Coorg Madikeri Waterfall Tour6
Day:1 Bangalore (Dinner)
On arriving Bangalore get picked you up from the airport/railway station by our professional driver. Proceed to your pre-booked hotel in a chauffeur-driven car. Get freshen up and rest for a while followed by a Bangalore city tour. The first visit would be the Lalbagh Botanical Garden, and then next proceed for the outside glance of the remarkable edifies of Vidhan Soudha, a Legislative Chambers of the State Government. Visit the Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace, and the last stop would be at ISKCON Temple. Retreat to the hotel for tempting dinner and overnight stay.
Day:2 Bangalore – Mysore (Breakfast, Dinner)
The next morning after breakfast check out from the hotel to leave for Mysore in a chauffeur-driven car. En-route, stop by Daria Daulat Bagh Palace at Srirangapatnam near Mysore, which was built by Tipu Sultan. Later, proceed to visit Gumbaz, a burial place of Tipu Sultan followed by a halt at Srirangapatna Fort. Next, enjoy the outside glance of the Ranganathaswamy Temple. On reaching Mysore, check into the hotel and get freshen up. Get ready for a Mysore city tour and the sites you are about to explore are the Mysore Palace and Brindavan Garden. The day ends with dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day:3- Mysore-Coorg (Breakfast, Dinner)
Start the day with a delicious breakfast and check out from the hotel as today you will be heading to Coorg. But before that visit Chamundi Hills, known for its remarkable temple, which is followed by a lunch at the local restaurant and later, drive towards the Coorg. En-route, stop by the Tibetian Golden Temple, Nisarga Dhama and Raja’s Seat, a famous miraculous spot before you reach Coorg. Get dropped at the hotel, check-in, relish the palatable dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day:4 (Coorg) (Breakfast, Dinner)
The next morning after a tempting breakfast, we will take you for the Coorg day excursion. Start with a Temple visit, Tala Kaveri, Bhagamandala Temple, and Omkareshwara Temple. Now, it’s time to fill your stomach, so we will take you for the lunch in a good local restaurant (own expense), which is followed by a visit to Merkera Fort and Abbey Falls, Madikeri. The day ends with a drop back to the hotel followed by a dinner and an overnight stay.
Day: 5 Coorg – Bangalore Airport(Breakfast)
The morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and our chauffeur will drop you to the Bangalore or Mysore airport/railway station or hotel for your onward journey.
- Sightseeing & excursion as per itinerary.
- 04 Nights hotel accommodation in good 3 -4-star category hotels.
- Service of English speaking tour guides in Bangalore and Mysore.
- Daily breakfast at Hotel.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Battery car ride at Mysore Palace.
- Battery car ride at Lalbagh Garden.
- Fixed menu 4 dinners at a local restaurant or Hotel.
- Transport by air conditioner vehicle.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any Air &; train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping, etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments.
- Explore the attractions of Bangalore city.
- Marvel at the beauty of the Tipu Sultan Palace
- Enjoy the spiritual visit to the various temples
- Cherish the scenic beauty of Coorg.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 15 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-10 Days prior to date of travel, 60% cancellation charges
- Less than 09 days No refund.
• Taking Photographs inside the Mysore Main Palace building is strictly prohibited,
VasilyJuly 10 2018
The trip was well-planned with good sightseeing experience. Along with this, the hotel accommodation was very comfortable and that too at a reasonable rate. The food was also good, nice choice of restaurants. Overall a satisfactory experience with Indiator.
BorisFebruary 20 2018
A good experience with Indiator
I really enjoyed my experience with Indiator. One thing which I really appreciate about them is that their itinerary is well-planned. Over my 5 day stay, I never felt that I was running from one place to another. This is highly appreciatable.
Richard HainesFebruary 20 2018
It was my first visit to Bangalore, India due to some official work which was of one or two days only. So, I planned to come along with my wife from the England and explore the city after completing my work… I enquired for Bangalore 5-6 day package with Indiator and while speaking with the representative from the sales team, he gave me the wonderful customised Itinerary according to my requirements and the left over time we have... I really appreciate Indiator for making our trip so convenient and memorable one...