Planning a Bangkok trip is a dream for a lot of travel lovers as the place is home to a number of picturesque locations and exciting activities which makes the Bangkok-Pattaya tour one of the most anticipated tours. This tour starts with an Alcazar show and then take you on an exhilarating journey to the Coral Island of Pattaya where you can enjoy a thrilling Parasailing adventure followed by evening dinner cruise in Bangkok and a half-day tour of Bangkok city exploring its rich cultural heritage by visiting temples such as Wat Traimit, and significant landmarks of the city.
- Absorbing the magnificence of the Coral Island
- An exhilarating speedboat and parasailing experience
- Exploring the vibrant streets of Bangkok
- Delving into the cultural riches of Bangkok’s temples
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok - Pattaya & Alcazar Show
Your trip to Pattaya will begin with your arrival at the Bangkok airport where our driver will meet you and pick you up for your onward journey to Pattaya in a luxurious AC car. After the 2 hours drive, you will reach the Pattaya hotel where you can check in to stay overnight. Take some rest and prepare yourself for the exciting evening as we pick you between 5:00 pm to 6:00 for the Alcazar Show, which is the most exquisite cabaret program that will keep you entertained. After the show, return back to the hotel and retire for the night.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral Island with Lunch
A delicious breakfast at the hotel will be followed by an amazing journey on the glistening water of Pattaya that will lead you to the idyllic beauty of Coral Island. Get picked up from the hotel at 9:00 AM and drive to the Pattaya beach. On reaching the beach at 9:30 AM, board a speedboat to marine sports pier. It will take half an hour (10:00 Am) to reach your destination. There you can indulge in most thrilling things to do in Pattaya that visitors look forward to (optional purchase). Tourists can choose among parasailing, undersea walking, Jet Ski, and banana boat ride. By 11:00 AM reach Coral Island and spend time absorbing the enchanting beauty of coral formation, while you swim and hang out on the white sandy beach. By 12:00 PM take a speedboat to Pattaya beach and do not waste another minute for lunch and relish some Indian food served at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalent Indian restaurants). By 1:00 PM return back to your hotel and with the remaining time spend the day doing your personal activities. The day will end with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: - Pattaya - Bangkok & Dinner Cruise
After a scrumptious breakfast, check out from the Pattaya hotel and transfer to the Bangkok city in an air condition car. Upon reaching complete the check-in formalities at the hotel in Bangkok and take a nap to relax that weary soul. In the evening between 5:30 to 6:00 PM (Based on Hotel Location) get picked up for a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess and experience the beautiful night sceneries while you relish the delectable food. Tap your feet to the live music played at the Cruise and later proceed back to the hotel as the day will end with an overnight stay.
Day 4 –Bangkok Sightseeing Tour
At 7:00 AM you will head with us for the Half day Bangkok city tour. Your first halt will be at the Royal Grand Palace, which is located right in the middle of the city. Spread across 2.34 million square feet it houses emerald Buddha, which is the highlight. Your next stop will be Wat Phra Kaew the Temple of the Emerald Buddha located in the historic centre of Thailand. After an interesting city tour by 11:00 AM move back to the hotel where you can spend the rest of the day on your own and retire for the night.
Day 05: - Departure from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
Post a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, you will check-out, but the tour would not be complete yet. After leaving your luggage at the hotel, we will set off for the streets of Bangkok, which make for the most interesting places to visit in Bangkok for enjoying a shopping spree. As the tour comes to an end, you will be dropped to the airport for your onward journey.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in IBIS Pattaya/The Grass Serviced Suites by At Mind or Similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 Night accommodation in The Ecotel/The Boss Suites bangkok or similar hotel in Bangkok.
- 4 Breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 Lunch during coral island tour
- 1 Dinner during Chao Phraya Princess cruise in Bangkok.
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Evening Alcazar show with the transfer on a shared basis ( SIC)
- Evening Chao Phraya Princess cruise with the transfer on a shared basis( SIC)
- Half-day Bangkok City Tour and transfers on a shared basis (SIC).
- Half-Day Coral Island Tour by speed boat - Pattaya including lunch and transfers on Shared basis (SIC).
- Bangkok Hotel to Suvarnabhumi International Airport transfer on Private Basis.
- All Taxes Included
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Tour guide tips & Driver Tips
- Meals and Beverages if not stated
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- Entrance fee unless specified
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.