5 Days Private Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour3
Day 1 – New Delhi (D)
At around 9:00 am after breakfast, you will be picked by our chauffeur along with an expert guide from the Delhi hotel or airport and proceed for the Delhi tour package initiates from the visit to the Red Fort(If tour on Monday only outside view). This enormous red sandstone fort was started its construction from 1639 and ends 1648. The Fort comprises beautiful gardens, influential buildings, and the ingenious and robust architecture.
After that, we will take you to the Humanyun Tomb, this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, studded with outstanding works of architecture of that era.
Our next move is towards the India Gate, a 42-meter tall archway built in the reminiscence of soldiers. Afterward, you will take an outside glance of the Parliament House and the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President’s House). Later, we will take you to visit Lotus temple. (Closed on Monday if you do this tour on that day, then we provide outside visit only)
Then, we will take you for a lunch in a local restaurant. Then, drive towards the Qutub Minar, remarkable as the world’s tallest tower built in the 11th century. After that, we will drop you back to the Hotel and overnight at Delhi Hotel.
Day 2, New Delhi – Agra (B,D)
In the morning after having a palatable breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our driver will drive you towards Agra for the day trip to Agra from Delhi. On arrival, check-in to the Hotel, after rest and refresh for some while, our expert guide for the Agra city tour will join you and your Agra tour excursion will start by visiting the globally famous Taj Mahal, highly acclaimed for its white flawless beauty, incredible architecture, and amazing carving work. After that, we will take you for a delicious lunch. (Own expense).
After Lunch, our next move is towards the Agra Fort was used by the imperial family of the Mughals as their residence. After that, we will take you to visit the Marble factory & some famous shops. Later, enjoy your night stay in the hotel.
Day 3 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (B,D)
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our chauffeur proceeds you towards the Jaipur en-route with Fatehpur Sikri day excursion. This place is well-known for the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti and for the Buland Darwaza ‘Gate of Magnificence’ the highest gateway in the world. After exploring Fatehpur Sikri, you will be driven to Jaipur, en route, enjoy lunch at your own expense.
On arrival, after check-in and rest, our driver will take you to visit Birla Temple and drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4 – Jaipur(B,D)
In the morning after having a tempting breakfast, our driver along with the expert guide of Jaipur will take you for the Jaipur tour package starts with Elephant Ride visiting the Amber Fort, a perfect example of Rajput and Muslim style of architecture.
After that, visit outside panoramic glance of the Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afterward, we move towards the Hawa Mahal, the landmark place of Jaipur. After that, we will move towards City Palace, exhibits armory, jewellery, dresses and many more antiques of that time. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel.
Day 5 – Jaipur – Delhi (B)
In the morning after having a delectable breakfast and checkout from the hotel, we will drive you back to New Delhi hotel/Airport. After dropping you back, your Private Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour package come to an end.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi Agra and Jaipur.
- Four Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 Stars categories Hotel (1 Night in Delhi, 1 Night in Agra & 2 Night in Jaipur )
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner at all Hotels.
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri .
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort (Subject to Operational)
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Praise the incredible masterpiece of architecture - Taj Mahal.
- Delve into the powerful and robust Red Fort of Agra and Delhi
- Appreciate the ingenious architecture of Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Have a glance of the magnificent government buildings of New Delhi.
- Visit the Fatehpur Sikri town constructed by Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- 40 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 49-19 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 18-10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Package Validity – 01 Apr 18 – 30 Sep 18
- Red Fort closed on every Monday if you are doing this tour Monday then we take you to Humanyun Tomb instead of Red fort.
- In Delhi Humanyun Tomb visits only on Monday.
- Monuments order can be before or after it’s depend on Hotel location.