Do you love to explore the ancient archaeological structures? If yes, then this Hampi Tour Package is the perfect option for you to go. Hampi, the UNESCO World Heritage site, takes you back in time giving you the site of beautiful ruins of temples and inscriptions coming from the ancient time. The Tour to Hampi from Goa will take you to the medieval temples of Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole.
- Explore the Queen’s Bath, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stable, ancient temples and impressive monoliths in this Hampi Tour.
- A comfortable stay in Hospet.
- A private air-conditioned car for a comfortable journey.
- Engaging tales of an English speaking guide taking you back in time.
Day 01: Goa – Hospet
At 8:00 am, our driver would receive you from your Goa’s hotel. From here, you will be driven to Hospet by an air-conditioned vehicle. The drive from Goa to Hospet would be of around 8 hours. Check in at your hotel at Hospet and enjoy a wonderful time. Overnight stay is provided.
Day 02: Hospet – Hampi - Hospet
The morning at Hospet would start with a healthy and warm breakfast. Post this, an air-conditioned car will take you to Hampi. The drive is of around 12kms each side. Here, explore the fascinating monuments at Vijayanagar Kingdom. King’s balance scale where kings used to be weighed against the gold or grain, Queen’s Bath, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stable, ancient temples and impressive monoliths are some of the interesting ruins at Hampi. In the evening you will head towards your hotel in Hospet. An overnight stay is provided.
Day 03: Hospet – Badami
Kick start your day with a healthy breakfast at the hotel. From here, take a drive of around 4 hours towards Badami. On reaching Badami, check in the hotel. Once you reached Badami, you can move to the magnificent cave temples. These are dedicated to Lord Shiva and Vishnu. Enjoy your evenings and a wonderful night stay at the hotel in Badami.
Day 04: Excursion to Pattadakal and Aihole
Post a healthy breakfast, heads towards a same day trip to Aihole via Pattadkal. Some of the known temples of the places are the Cradle of Indian Temple Architecture, Aihole has over hundreds of temples with intrinsic carvings. Some of the finest temples are Durga temple, Ravala Phadi Cave Temple and Hutchmalli temple. The group of monuments at Pattadakal comprises of Hindu and Jain temples. By evening you will head towards Badami. Enjoy your night stay at your hotel in Badami.
Day 05: Badami - Goa
The Tour to Hampi from Goa with Badami, Pattadakal and Aihole will come to an end. Post-breakfast, check out from the hotel. An air-conditioned vehicle will drive you back to Goa. It will be around 6 hours drive. On reaching Goa, you will be dropped back to your hotel or airport.
- 02 nights accommodation in Hampi at Royal Orchid Central or similar
- 02 nights accommodation in Badami at Hotel Badami Court or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast at each hotel
- Air conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle on a private basis as per itinerary
- Services of English speaking local tour guide at each place of sightseeing
- Entrance fee to Zanana Enclosures and Vitthala Temple Complex in Hampi
- Entry fee to Rock Cut Caves in Badami
- Entrance fee to Group of monuments in Pattadakal
- Entrance fee to Durga Temple complex in Aihole
- Mineral water during road journeys
- All applicable taxes
- Camera fee at monument
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- In case of unavailability at specified hotel, we would offer an alternate hotel in similar category
- Peak season supplement may be applicable for travel between 20 December to 10 January.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Enjoyed alotMay 22 2018
Hampi has a great history in its past and is a beautiful place that should definitely be explored. The tour arrangements were awesome and so was the guide.