This 5 days Luxury Golden Triangle tour package will take you to the bygone Golden era of the Mughals and the Rajputs dynasties. Through this Delhi Agra Jaipur tour package, you will experience the power, the supremacy and the kingship of the imperial persons. This Golden triangle trip is a perfect blend of historical and cultural significances.
- Praise the incredible masterpiece of architecture - Taj Mahal.
- Delve into the powerful and robust Red Fort of Agra and Delhi.
- Explore the magnificent City Palace of Jaipur.
- Appreciate the ingenious architecture of Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal.
- Have fun on Elephant ride at Amer Fort.
- Enjoy Camel ride at Jal Mahal.
- Transfer Service through a comfortable car.
- Have a glance of the magnificent government buildings of New Delhi.
- Visit the Fatehpur Sikri town constructed by King Akbar.
Day 1 – New Delhi (D)
At around 9:00 am after breakfast, you will be picked by our chauffeur along with an expert guide from the Delhi hotel and proceed for the Delhi tour package initiates from the visit to the Red Fort. This enormous red sandstone fort was started its construction from 1639 and ends 1648. The Fort comprises beautiful gardens, influential buildings, and the ingenious and robust architecture.
After that, we will take you to the Humanyun Tomb, this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, studded with outstanding works of architecture of that era.
Our next move is towards the India Gate, a 42-meter tall archway built in the reminiscence of soldiers. Afterward, you will take an outside glance of the Parliament House and the Rashtrapati Bhawan (President’s House). Later, we will take you to visit Lotus temple. (Closed on Monday if you do this tour on that day, then we provide outside visit only)
Then, we will take you for a lunch in a local restaurant (own Expense). Then, drive towards the Qutub Minar, remarkable as the world’s tallest tower built in the 11th century. After that, we will drop you back to the Hotel for your leisure and night stay and dinner at Hotel.
Day 2, New Delhi – Agra (B,D)
In the morning after having a palatable breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our driver will drive you towards Agra for the day trip to Agra from Delhi. On arrival, check-in to the Hotel, after rest and refresh for some while, our expert guide for the Agra city tour will join you and your Agra tour excursion will start by visiting the globally famous Taj Mahal, highly acclaimed for its white flawless beauty, incredible architecture, and amazing carving work. After that, we will take you for a delicious lunch. (Own expense).
After Lunch, our next move is towards the Agra Fort was used by the imperial family of the Mughals as their residence. After that, we will take you to visit the Marble factory & some famous shops. Later, enjoy your night stay in one of the 5* hotel of the city with dinner.
Day 3 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (B,D)
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our chauffeur proceeds you towards the Jaipur en-route with Fatehpur Sikri day excursion. This place is well-known for the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti and for the Buland Darwaza ‘Gate of Magnificence’ the highest gateway in the world. After exploring Fatehpur Sikri, you will be driven to Jaipur, en route, enjoy lunch at your own expense.
On arrival, after check-in to the one of the heritage hotel of the city and rest, our driver will take you to visit Birla Temple and drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay followed by dinner.
Day 4 – Jaipur (B,D)
In the morning after having a tempting breakfast, our driver along with the expert guide of Jaipur will take you for the Jaipur tour package starts with elephant Ride, visiting the Amber Fort, a perfect example of Rajput and Muslim style of architecture.
After that, visit outside panoramic glance of the Jal Mahal (Water Palace). Afterward, we move towards the Hawa Mahal, the landmark place of Jaipur. After that, we will move towards City Palace, exhibits armory, jewellery, dresses and many more antiques of that time. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for your luxurious dinner and night stay.
Day 5 – Jaipur – Delhi (B)
In the morning after having a delectable breakfast and checkout from the hotel, we will drive you back to New Delhi hotel/Airport. After dropping you back, your Private Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour package come to an end.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi Agra and Jaipur.
- 4 Nights Accommodation in good 5 Star categories Hotels (1 Night in Delhi, 1 Night in Agra & 2 Night in Jaipur )
- Daily breakfast in all Hotels.
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri .
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort. (Subject to Operational)
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Lunch or dinner on direct payment basis.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 50 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 49-19 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- 18 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Red Fort closed on every Monday if you are doing this tour Monday then we take you to Humanyun Tomb instead of Red fort.
- Humanyun Tomb visits only on Monday.
- Monuments order can be before or after it’s depend on your Hotel location.
India Golden Triangle 5 day private tour.....February 14 2018
We choose this tour as a private tour – which meant that we had the same driver for the entire trip and picked up the guides in the cities for the day. Our driver Raj, was excellent – both as a driver on some challenging roads and long drives, and as company for the trip Indiator Is the best.
nice tripFebruary 13 2018
Very happy with the luxury Delhi Agra and Jaipur tour. A very interactive trip and I have started loving India. I will visit soon again. Kudos to the awesome team of Indiator!