A tour to a hill station in Himachal Pradesh is a good escapade from the intense summer heat. Himachal tourism list several hill resorts like Manali, Shimla, which is worthwhile visiting once in a lifetime. The azure blue sky, glittering snow-covered mountains make Shimla and Manali capable of drawing thousands of travelers. Travel buff can plan holidays in Shimla and Manali for an exhilarating experience.
- Soak up in the beauty of exotic Himalayas
- Enjoy a panoramic view of ski slopes in Kufri
- Walk down the street of the bustling Mall Road
- Take a glimpse of snow clad mountains in Manali
Day 1- Chandigarh- Shimla [120 Kms]
On this day our tour representative will pick you up from Chandigarh airport/ railway station. From there proceed towards Shimla in an air-conditioned car. Once you reach there, check in at the hotel and get freshen up. Later embark on an excursion towards Kufri, which is located at a height of 2,633 mts. It’s ski slopes and panoramic views are the major highlight that allure tourist. After a visit go back to Shimla for overnight.
Day 2- Shimla
Next morning post breakfast at the hotel leave for Shimla sightseeing tour. A summer capital of British India, Shimla is the most popular hill station, bustling with a flow of visitors. Dotted with colonial-era edifices and quaint little shops, Shimla is a charming little town. While you are on tour to Shimla the places that you would discover include Indian Institute of advance study, Christ Church, Jakhu Temple, State Museum, Kali Bari Temple. After that, keep the rest of the day free for shopping at Mall Road. Overnight at the hotel in Shimla.
Day 3- Shimla- Manali
This is the day to leave Shimla and proceed to your next destination Manali. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive towards Manali in an air-conditioned car. Manali is a hill station quintessential for families, solo travelers, and backpackers. The snow-clad peaks of the hill station attract a vast range of visitors from all over the world. On reaching Manali check-in at the hotel keep the rest of the day for yourself. Overnight at Manali.
Day 4- Manali Sightseeing
On day 4 after having breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali. Visit Solang Valley, which offers a beautiful view of snow-capped mountains. It is a popular site for adventure sports where tourists can indulge in various activities like paragliding, zorbing, mountain biking, skiing, and horse riding. Other places you would visit are Hadimba Temple, Manu Maharaj Temple, and Hot Water Spring. Overnight at Manali.
Day 5- Manali- Chandigarh
This is the last day of your Shimla and Manali trip. After breakfast at the hotel drive towards Chandigarh in an air-conditioned car. On reaching, our driver will drop you at Chandigarh station/ airport to board the flight for onward destination.
- Transportation and Sightseeing with using Air conditioned vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour of Shimla & Manali
- Total 4 Nights at Shimla & Manali hotels
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- English Speaking Guide as per Itinerary
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance and service charges.
- Airfare & Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.