5 Nights Private Kinnaur Chitkul Shimla Tour0
Day 1: Delhi - Chail (375 Kms/ approx. 8 Hrs)
We will leave early in the morning to hill station Chail (2,250 m) by a chauffeur driven air-conditioned car. Check-in at the hotel followed by a leisure evening in the cool natural surroundings of Himalayas. Overnight stay at Chail.
Day 2: Chail – Sangla (230 Kms/ approx. 8 Hrs)
We will embark on the journey to Sangla (2,750 m) in the morning through zigzag roads with the lower view of gurgling Sutlej River and higher view of thick Narkanda forests. On reaching in the evening check-in at the hotel and spend a leisure evening amid the pleasant atmosphere. It is a small town with few shops and small population; perched at height of 2,750 m it is a growing site of tastiest apples in India. Sign off the day and sleep well in complete comfort of the hotel. Overnight stay at Sangla.
Day 3: Sangla - Chitkul- Sangla (25 Kms/ approx. 1 Hrs- One way)
Wake up to the mesmerizing view of surrounding mountains and relish the breakfast served by the hotel. After leaving Sangla, on the way to Chitkul we will gain height of approx 3,500 m rendering you stunning natural views.
Chitkul (4,550 m) is the highest village in Sangla valley with people living in such low temperature. The towering height will give you thrilling experience of plummeting mercury, speedy winds and mountainous picturesque view. You will require heavy woolens to combat with the chilly weather. Check in at the hotel and try some new flavours with local cuisine for the dinner followed by an overnight stay inside warm blankets comforting from the parky climate. Overnight stay at Chitkul.
Day 4: Chitkul - Sangla (25 Kms/ approx. 1½ Hrs)
The morning sunrise view from the mountains is to die for. Relish the piping hot breakfast served by the hotel in Chitkul. Talk a walk nearby and then we will return to Sangla; we will spend the afternoon here and lunch will be provided to you. The quaint hamlet intrigues solitude seeker as well as an adventurer.
Spend some time fishing Trouts (a freshwater fish) in Baspa River; go for hike, a refreshing nature walk in the woods where you also get a chance to spot rare musk deer, etc. Overnight stay at Sangla.
Day 5: Sangla – Shimla (230 Kms/ approx. 8 Hrs)
Bid adieu to Chitkul and Sangla taking home unforgettable memories and we will continue our journey visiting next destination, Shimla (2,200 m). You will be taken to the hotel on reaching. It is the capital city of Indian state Himachal Pradesh and most advanced hill station with all modern connectivity. It has been under British colonial rule for a long time which reflects from the monuments present here. The weather is pleasant in summers and sees heavy snowfall in winters.
Marked as one of the top hill stations in India it sees huge inflow of tourists every year. You will visit – Mall road, Jakhoo hill, the Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar, Kufri Fun World, Christ Church, State Museum, etc. Get back to hotel after an amusing day. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 6: Shimla – Delhi (365 Kms/ approx. 8 Hrs)
The final day of Kinnaur Shimla tour package will be driving back to Delhi in the morning after breakfast. On reaching Delhi you will be safely taken to the airport for continuing your onward journey.
- All transportation and sightseeing using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- Total 5 Nights Accommodation at in good 2- 3 stars category hotels Or Similar as per below:
- 1 Night at Chail Villa, Chail
- 2 Nights at Hotel Royal Castle, Sangla
- 1 Night at Samaa Resorts, Chitkul
- 1 Night at Ashiana Clarks Inn, Shimla
- Daily Buffet Breakfast in all Hotels.
- Sightseeing as per mentioned in Itinerary.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Any Guide Services.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Breathtaking views of Sangla valley with snow-capped peaks, rimmed mountains & Sutlej River.
- Confluence of Sutlej River and Baspa River on the way to Sangla.
- Experience old-world charm with primitive wooden houses and Temple complex in Chitkul.
- Walk through the worldwide famous apple orchards of Kinnaur.
- Taste the dish cooked with expensive and one of the best potatoes grown in Chitkul.
- Catch the morning sunrays entering through the silhouette of mountains from a jaw-dropping 4,550 m height of Chitkul.
- Enjoy activities – Fishing, hiking, nature walk in Sangla.
- Buy some handcrafts and souvenirs from Lakkar bazaar in Shimla.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.