6 Days Bangalore Mysore Ooty Tour3
Day 1: Bangalore
In the morning at 8.00 am, our representative will pick from Bangalore airport and drop at the hotel. Check-in and take a rest relaxing after the tiring journey. Afterwards, get ready for Bangalore sightseeing with a tour guide and visit - Lalbagh Garden, Vidhan Sabha, Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace and ISCKON Temple. Then you will be transferred back to the hotel. Later, you can explore famous MG road on your own and travel there by our transport. Give a mesmerizing end to the day relishing dinner and having a sound sleep in the hotel in Bangalore.
Day 2: Bangalore - Mysore
After feasting on delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel to leave for next destination, Mysore with enroute excursion to Srirangapatnam town. Stop at Srirangapatnam, located 15 km before Mysore and visit attractive places - Daria Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Srirangapatnam Fort and Ranganathaswamy Temple. Then continue the journey to Mysore and check-in at the hotel. After relaxing, enjoy a visit to Vrindavan Gardens and see topiary works, gazebo, pergolas and musical fountain. Later, get back to the hotel for dinner and comfortable overnight stay in Mysore.
Day 3: Mysore
Post breakfast; enjoy the day tour of Mysore with a tour guide and visit - Mysore Palace, Chamundeshwari Temple and St Philomena’ Church. On completion of the sightseeing, you will be safely dropped back at the hotel for appetizing dinner and overnight stay in Mysore.
Day4: Mysore - Ooty
Savour the hot breakfast and then check-out from the hotel. Board the chauffeur driven car and leave for Ooty, a popular hill-station in Tamil Nadu state of India. Along the way, enjoy visit to Bandipur National Park, known for having rich wildlife. After the visit, resume the journey to Ooty and check-in at the hotel. Take a rest and then get ready for Ooty excursion with a tour guide. You will be taken for a visit to famous places - Ooty Lake where you can enjoy a boat ride, Rose Garden and Botanical garden. After the excursion, you will be transferred back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5: Ooty
Early in the morning after breakfast, kick start your day with a thrilling 1 hour duration Toy train ride from Ooty to Conoor. Enjoy the mesmerizing scenic route views. On reaching Conoor, our representative will receive you at the Conoor railway station. Board the car and enjoy the sightseeing of Conoor with a tour guide and visit - Dolphin Nose, Tea Factory, Tea garden and Doddabetta Peak. After Conoor excursion you will be driven back to Ooty. In the evening, enjoy a stroll at Mall Road on your own. Later, have a delicious dinner and pleasant overnight stay at hotel in Ooty.
Day 6: Ooty - Bangalore
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board our chauffeur driven car. He will drive you to Bangalore Airport/Railway station from where you can continue your journey to onward destination. Your 6 days Bangalore Mysore Ooty tour will hereby terminate.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in good 4-star categories hotels.
- Daily Dinner in all Hotels.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Daily Buffet breakfast in the coffee shop of the Hotel.
- Bangalore – Mysore -Ooty Transfer by private AC minivan.
- Tours as per given itinerary.
- Boat ride in Ooty lake.
- Monuments Entry Fee.
- Lalbagh Battery Ticket in Bangalore.
- English Speaking Tour Guide in Bangalore and Mysore.
- Mysore Palace Battery Ride Ticket.
- All applicable Taxes.
- Any Air & train fare
- Medical insurance.
- Lunch or any other meal which are not specified.
- Camera fee at Monument.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in.
- fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Camera Fee at Monuments if applicable.
- See huge variety of tropical plants, birds and 100 year old trees in Lal Bagh Garden
- Witness the Indo-Sarcenic style architecture woven in teakwood at Daria Daulat Bagh
- Fill your shutterbug with mind-blowing pictures of giant Nandi sculpture in Chamundeshwari Temple
- Enjoy rich wildlife in Bandipur National park, Karnataka
- Exhilarating Toy Train ride from Ooty to Conoor
- Minimum 20% payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 45 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges.
- 44-10 Days prior to date of travel, 35% cancellation charges
- Less than 9 days No refund.
- Monument ascending order can be changed.
- Taking Photographs inside the Mysore Main Palace building is strictly prohibited,
- you have to buy Toy train ticket from ticket window by your own, our driver will help you to get the ticket. Cost approx USD 1 – 2 per person.
Amber ChampagneSeptember 12 2017
Would definitely use your services again
Hi Pawan, Thank you for helping to organize my trip. I had a wonderful time during my stay. All aspects met my expectations. I was greeted on time at the airport, and felt like I always had someone to reach out to in case of any issues. The driver provided excellent service as well. India was a nice place to visit and look forward to returning. Would definitely use your services again. Thank you!