Our Bangkok-Pattaya tour package includes a number of scenic splendors and engaging escapades that will give you your money’s worth and a bag full of happy memories from this tour. The tour will begin by taking you to the famous Alcazar Show, in Pattaya, followed by a trip to the Coral Island where you will also enjoy a thrilling interlude in the form of Parasailing(additional charges). Moreover, you will take pleasure in the splendor of the Nong Nooch Village Park, and evening cruise in Bangkok. A visit to the temples of Bangkok and Safari World will make your day. With so many amazing places to visit in Bangkok and Pattaya, you will have a gripping trip.
- Enthralling performances at Alcazar Show
- The mesmerizing beauty of Coral Island
- Dinner Cruise in Bangkok City
- A fun-filled day at Safari World
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya – Alcazar Show
As you enter the city of Bangkok, you will meet our driver waiting to receive you at the airport. He will take you to Pattaya in an air-conditioned car. After check-in and pleasant time at the hotel, we will take you to the Alcazar Show. Expect a pick- up between 5:00 to 6:00 PM. This world-famous cabaret performance by Thai artists is a major Pattaya attraction. After the show, we will take you back to the hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
A lip-smacking breakfast at the hotel will be followed by a transfer in a chauffeur-driven car to Pattaya beach at 9:00 AM. Upon reaching at 9:30 AM take a speedboat to marine sports pier and enjoy a ride on the clear waters. You will reach your destination by 10:00 AM. Now you are free to optionally purchase water sports i.e. parasailing, undersea walking, jet ski, and banana boat ride. By 11:00 AM arrive at the popular Coral Island and here, you can spend a relaxed morning in the tropical landscape. View the splendor of the beach and dive into the water for a more thrilling experience. By 12:00 PM move back to Pattaya Beach as the interesting excursion will be followed by a delectable lunch in Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalent Indian restaurants) on returning from the island. Post lunch after 1:00 PM move back to the hotel where you can spend the evening relaxing and retire for the night.
Day 03:- Pattaya Sightseeing - Nong Nooch Village Park
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to the luxuriously spread themed park at the Nong Nooch Garden. The eye-catching landscape houses, gardens of various kinds like the European Renaissance garden, French garden, orchid nurseries, cacti gardens, etc. The place is beautiful assimilation of exotic species of plants and also exhibits several cultural performances. You can also enjoy elephant rides, boat paddling, cycling, etc. as some of the most fascinating things to do in Pattaya. Post the visit to the beautiful gardens, you will be taken back to the hotel where you can enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 04:- Pattaya - Bangkok & Cruise
Breakfast at hotel in Pattaya will be followed with a drive to Bangkok city. Upon arriving check-in at the hotel and relax and rejuvenate. In the evening between 5:00 to 6:30 PM (Based on Hotel Location) proceed for a dinner at Chao Phraya Princess cruise and relish the finger-licking food along with the scintillating surroundings. Hit the dance floor to live music playing in the background and after an eventful evening drive back to the hotel followed by an overnight stay there.
Day 05:- Bangkok - Safari World with Marine Park with Lunch
Your breakfast at the hotel will be marked by a delightful feast after which we will head for an exciting trip. The tour will take you to Safari World which consists of a Safari Park and Marine Park. The Safari park houses a plethora of fascinating animals like giraffe, tiger, lion, zebra, etc., whereas the Marine Park is home to a lot of interesting animals like seals, dolphins, birds, etc. that are trained to perform exciting tricks. In the midst of these activities, you will also be provided with a delectable international buffet to take care of your hunger pangs. The day will end with a return to your hotel where you can rest for the night.
Day 06:- Bangkok – Half Day City Tour
At 7:00 AM proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok. Start with a visit to The Grand Palace, that has served as a royal residence since the 1700s to 1900s. It is known for its various architectural styles that display the rich history of Thailand. Your next stop is Wat Phra Kaew, which is highly revered Buddha site that houses the image of The Emerald Buddha. This was your last visit, by 11:00 AM move back to the hotel and spend the rest of the day on your own. For overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07:- Departure from Bangkok hotel to Bangkok Airport
Post breakfast, your tour will come to an end and after that, you are dropped to the Bangkok airport by our driver.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in The Ibis Pattaya/Gazebo Resort Pattaya or Similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel/Pinnacle Lumpinee Park Hotel or Similar hotel in Bangkok.
- 6 Breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 Lunch during Coral Island Tour
- 1 Lunch during Safari World with Marine Park
- 1 Dinner during Chao Phraya Princess cruise in Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport transfer on a Private Basis.
- Half-Day Coral Island Tour by speed boat - including transfers on a Share basis (SIC).
- Nong Nooch Village tour with the transfers on a shared basis (SIC).
- Evening Alcazar show with the transfer on a shared basis (SIC).
- Safari World with Marine Park with transfers on a share basis (SIC).
- Evening Chao Phraya Princess cruise with the transfer on a shared basis( SIC)
- Half-Day Bangkok City Tour with the transfer on shared basis(SIC).
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Tour guide tips & Driver Tips
- Meals and Beverages if not stated
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- Entrance fee unless specified
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.