6 days Private Agra Jaipur and Ranthambore Tour1
Day 1 – New Delhi – Agra (D)
At between 7:00 -9 AM am (You may choose preferred time between this period), you will be picked by our chauffeur from the Delhi hotel/ Airport and proceed for the Agra tour package. On arrival in Agra, our expert Agra tour guide will join you and take you to the hotel. After check-in and refresh, your Agra city tour will start by visiting the highly praised Taj Mahal famous for its impeccable beauty, incredible architecture, and loving history. After that, we will take you for a delicious lunch. (At your own expense).
After Lunch, our next visit is in the Agra Fort which was also known as the treasure house of the Mughals. The fort was used by the royal family as their residence. After that, we will take you to visit the Marble factory & some famous shops only if you wish. Later, enjoy your night in the hotel with a mouth-watering dinner. (If you are doing this on Friday then Taj Mahal Visit will be on next day during sunrise because Tajmahal closed on Every Friday).
Day 2– Agra – Ranthambore (B, D)
After breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our chauffeur proceeds you towards the Ranthambore. After a drive of around 5-6 hours, you will reach the destination resort after check-in take an evening for your own leisure at resort or Hotel. Enjoy a palatable dinner and night stay in the hotel.
Day 3 – Ranthambore (B, D)
Early in the morning at around 6:00 am, chauffeur will take you to experience the Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National Park. This is one of the biggest National park, which was used as the hunting ground by the kings of Jaipur. After a Jeep Safari tour of around 3:30 hours, our driver will drop you back to the hotel for breakfast. After having a palatable breakfast and freshen up, our chauffeur along with local guide take you to visit Ranthambore Fort and Trinetra Ganesh Temple. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
Day 4 – Ranthambore - Jaipur (B, D)
In the morning after breakfast, our chauffeur will drive you to Jaipur for your private Jaipur tour. After a drive of around 4 hours, you will be reached to your destination hotel in Jaipur. After check-in, the evening is free for your own activity. Later, enjoy dinner and night stay in the hotel.
Day 5– Jaipur (B, D)
In the morning at around 8:00 am after breakfast, our driver will take you for the Jaipur day trip initiates from the Amber Fort visit. At Amber Fort, enjoy the Elephant ride and explore the fort with expert local guide. After that, we will take you towards the Jal Mahal (outside visit only), Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Albert Hall Museum. In the evening, enjoy shopping at the local market. Finally, our chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel for overnight have a delicious dinner in the hotel.
Day 6– Jaipur – Delhi (B)
In the morning after having a delectable breakfast and checkout from the hotel, we will drive you back to New Delhi hotel/Airport. After dropping you back, your Private Agra Jaipur and Ranthambore Tour package come to an end.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore.
- Five Nights Hotel Accommodation in good 4 or 5 Stars categories Hotel.
- Daily breakfast and dinner in all Hotels.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Ranthambore.
- One time Jeep Safari in Ranthambore.
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Ranthambore – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amer fort.(Subject to Operational)
- Camel Ride at Jal Mahal.
- Mineral water during tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Lunch or any other meal unless specified.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Praise the allure of the incredible Taj Mahal.
- Delve into the powerful history and architecture of the Red Fort.
- Explore the glorious City Palace and Hawa Mahal of Jaipur.
- Have a glimpse of the ingenious architecture of Jal Mahal.
- Transfer Service through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Enjoy the wildlife safari and witness wild animals like tigers.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Monuments order can be before or after.
- Park Remain closed from 01 Jul – 30 Sep.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
JohnsonMay 23 2018
incredibly helpful and friendly trip
The tour was amazing, and highly recommended.... Ravi, my driver for the week was brilliant, always on time and incredibly helpful and friendly I was very lucky that a tiger spent two hours having his dinner and then cooling off in a pond right on cue... the hotels were fabulous except one and the staff at the Ranthambore Regency Hotel went out of their way to make you welcome. Otherwise, I had a fantastic trip and would do it all over again in an instance
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
- USD 1037 Per Person
- 7 Nights 8 DaysDuration
Bandhavgarh and Kanha Jungle Safari Tour with Temples of Khajuraho
- USD 1346 Per Person
- 7 nights / 8 daysDuration