Napping in the lap of Himachal Himalayas, Shimla and Manali are two of the best hill stations in India. Chandigarh the well-planned city is one of the finest testimonies for urban development. From the Rock Garden of Chandigarh to Hadimba Temple of Manali, and Jakhu Temple of Shimla, our 5 nights and 6 days private Chandigarh, Manali, and Shimla Tour cover all the major sightseeing of three cities. The mighty Himalayas and India’s first planned city reverberate beauty and tranquility all around, which is better to witness and that makes planning this tour inevitable.
- Delve into the beauty of well planned city Chandigarh
- Enjoy the outstanding mountain views in Shimla
- Capture the beauty of picturesque location in Manali
- Pay an homage at highly revered temple Hadimba Devi in Manali
Day 1- Arrival Chandigarh As you arrive at Chandigarh airport, at the exit, meet our representative who will transfer you to your hotel in an air-conditioned car. Check-in at the hotel and get ready for a Chandigarh sightseeing tour as per the itinerary schedule. Enjoy the sightseeing of Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Chandigarh Museum and Art Gallery, Dolls Museum and Sukhna Lake. In the evening with little time in hand, you can explore the local market for shopping etc. Overnight at Chandigarh hotel. Day 2- Chandigarh- Shimla [120 Kms] Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed towards Shimla in an air-conditioned car. Check in at the hotel, refresh yourself and later proceed for an excursion to Kufri, which is located at a distance of 16 km from Shimla. Ideal for adventure seekers Kufri is famous for trekking and hiking. Later proceed to Shimla for overnight. Day 3- Shimla Sightseeing On day 3 after breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Shimla. The capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla is the most beautiful town, where you are sure to find comfort in the arms of its tranquil nature. On this trip, visit the Indian Institute of Advance Study, Christ Church, Kali Bari Temple, Jakhu Temple & State Museum. The evening is free for a leisurely stroll on the Shimla Mall Road. Overnight at the hotel in Shimla. Day 4- Shimla- Manali [250 Kms] This day we take you for a trip to the next destination, which is Manali. The famous hill station Manali attracts travelers from all over the world. Replete with scenic beauty, enchanting lakes and waterfalls, Kullu Manali is a place where you can look forward to some amazing holidays. After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive towards Manali in an air-conditioned car. Once you reach Manali, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day for leisure activity. Overnight at Manali. Day 5- Manali Sightseeing On day 5 after breakfast proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali. Explore the beauty of Hadimba Temple, dedicated to Hadimba Devi, who was a wife of Lord Bhima. Marvel at its unique architecture, the cone-shaped roof, and intricately carved wooden doors. Other places to visit on this day include Manu Temple, Hot Water Spring & Solang Valley. Keep the rest of the day free for personal activity. Overnight at Manali. Day 6- Manali- Chandigarh [300 Kms] Your tour comes to an end after breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards Chandigarh in an air-conditioned car. Our driver will drop you at Chandigarh hotel/airport to board the flight for onward destination.
- Transportation using Air conditioned vehicle with driver
- 1 Night accommodation at 3 star hotel
- Return airfare for the sector Delhi to Chandigarh and back to Delhi in economy class
- Chandigarh Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- English speaking local Guide.
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare.
- Any meals
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.