Delhi – Agra- Jaipur – Puskar tour package covers all major tourist destinations in Golden Triangle circuit along with Puskar. Historically important and with cultural heritage, all these cities in India are perfect to unwind and learn about Indian culture. Enjoy a visit to heritage buildings like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar, Amber Fort, City Palace, Brahma Temple in Pushkar, Ajmer Sharif and much more.
- Explore Delhi and its major heritage monuments such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’sTomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple
- Uncover the history of Jaipur, visit the spectacular Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Sunrise visit at magnificent Taj Mahal and beautiful Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikhri are a must-do
- Take back unforgettable memories of Pushkar city, visit Pushkar Lake
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah, a Sufi shrine is a famous attraction in Ajmer
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Drive past the Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
Next, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD.
In the afternoon, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and relax in the evening. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Agra – Jaipur by Road (240 kms / 4 hours)
Early in the morning at around 5.30 AM, you will be taken to Taj Mahal for a sunrise visit. Taj Mahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Return to hotel for breakfast.
Next, visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. You will be transferred to Jaipur in air-conditioned vehicle and En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction.
On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. You can explore nearby places in Jaipur and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II.
Day 5: Jaipur - Pushkar by Road (125 kms / 3 hours)
After breakfast in the hotel in Jaipur, check out from the hotel, you will be transferred to Pushkar in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Pushkar, check in at the hotel. The sightseeing tour of Pushkar will begin. First visit Brahma Temple, dedicated to Lord Brahma, which attracts a lot of devotees every year. Next, stop at the Pushkar Lake, a famous pilgrimage spot, dotted with temples and bathing spots. Later in the evening, you can explore the local markets in Puskar. Return to hotel for overnight stay in Pushkar.
Day 6: Pushkar – Ajmer by road (20 kms) - Delhi by train (Evening Train: 7 hours)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards Ajmer in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Ajmer, visit Ajmer Sharif Dargah, a Sufi shrine and famous place in Ajmer. Ajmer Sharif Dargah lets you find your spiritual soul and you can sit here and pray in silence.
In the afternoon, you will be transferred to the railway station to board the train to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the Airport.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned/similar hotels –
- Delhi (1N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N); Whispering Palms
- Pushkar (1N): Aaram Bagh
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Pushkar
- Entry Fee in Delhi - Humayun's Tomb & Qutub Minar
- Entry Fee in Agra - Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee in Jaipur - Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur – Pushkar - Ajmer by Private air-conditioned Car
- Train Tickets for Ajmer - Delhi (Shatabdi Express – AC Chair Car)
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch / Dinner
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays
- Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking, however an alternate mode of transport will be arranged in case of unavailability of train tickets.