6 Days Private Karnataka Tour with Hassan and Hampi4
Day 1: Bangalore
The Bangalore Hampi Tour will start at around 8:00 am. Our representatives will receive you from the Bengaluru Airport or Hotel. From here, we will take you for a city tour. See the Lalbagh Garden, Vidhan Soudha, Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace and Iskcon Temple in Bengaluru. Post that, you will drive back to the hotel. Enjoy the evening at leisure with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Bangalore – Hospet by Road (330 km / 6 to 7 hours)
After an early breakfast at the hotel, you will be driven to Hospet by a private car. Check-in at the hotel. Here have some rest, relax and rejuvenate. Late afternoon, head to Mahanavami Dibba for taking a complete view of the city. It is the tallest structure and was used by the king to view the war games, march-pasts, aquatic sports, musical performances and shows of the royal animals. The architecture of this ornate structure impresses visitors even after 500 years of its making. It will introduce you to the architectural excellence exhibited by the Vijyanagar Empire. The graceful corridors, lotus shaped fountains and beautiful balconies are some of the interesting sights to go for. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Excursion Trip to Hampi (12 kms / 30 mins one way)
Post breakfast comes the time to explore Hampi. This Hospet- Hampi tour will take you to three prominent attractions of Hampi. First visit the Lotus Mahal, known for its lotus like structure. This Mahal has a great history about which our guide will tell you. After this, head to Vithala Temple Complex, the largest temple in Hampi. It is located near the banks of the River Tungabhadra. Finally, move to Elephant Stables. The first site of inimitable Elephant Stables will take your heart away. Here royal elephants of the Vijayanagara Empire used to find their shelter. After appreciating the architecture of Hampi, head back to Hospet for an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: Hospet - Hassan by Road (320 km / 7 hours)
In the morning post breakfast, drive to Hassan. Check in to your hotel here. After you are done with all the formalities, head towards your sightseeing tour. Here check out the marvels in Belur such as Doddagaddavalli. The Hoysala style of this temple will take your heart away. It was built under the reign of King Vishnuvardhana. The lush coconut plantations adjacent to the temple will take your heart away. The next attraction would be Chennakeshva temple, an amazing example of the artistry of Dravidians. Its amazing sculpture and artistic galore will take away your heart. By late evening, reach your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 5: Hassan - Mysore by Road (120 km / 2 to 3 hours)
After morning’s breakfast, get ready to bid goodbye to Hassan. Drive to Mysore, check in at the hotel. Here have a look at the Mysore Palace, which was constructed in Indo Saracenic style in 1912. After this, head to Jaganmohan Palace and explore the paintings that date back to the late 19 th century. Later on, visit Chamundi Hills the Palace City in Karnataka. This is coupled with your visit to St. Philomena's Church. It is one of the major churches in the country. Its Gothic style with beautiful stain glass windows and airy towers will take your heart away. Enjoy an overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 6: Mysore - Bangalore by Road (184 km / 4 hours) - Departure
With this the 6 Days Private Bengalaru Hampi Tour comes to an end. After having a nice breakfast, move to Bengaluru airport. From here, board the flight for onward destination.
- 01 night accommodation at Radha Hometel or similar hotel in Bangalore
- 02 nights accommodation at Royal Orchid or similar hotel in Hospet
- 01 night accommodation at Southern Star or similar hotel in Hassan
- 01 night accommodation at Sandesh The Prince or similar hotel in Mysore
- Daily Breakfast at each hotel
- Transportation by an air conditioned private car during the entire trip
- Sightseeing with English speaking loca tour guide in all cities.
- Monuments entrance fee at Bangalore, Hassan, Hospet & Mysore.
- All applicable taxes.
- Lunch or dinner.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Have city’s view from Hospet’s Mahanavami Dibba.
- Enjoy the architectural excellence of Queen's bath.
- Know more about the history of Hampi’s Lotus Mahal.
- Explore the impressive structure of Elephant Stables in Hampi.
- Feel the grandeur of the Mysore Palace.
- 45 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 30-15 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 14 - 07 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 07 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.