Ladakh is considered one of the most beautiful destinations in the Himalayas. Ladakh has been attracting tourists from all over the world. A perfect package of beauty and adventure, you get to explore the scenic valley, ancient monasteries, motorable passes and local life of Ladakh region. This thrilling trip to Leh and Ladakh lets you explore the Nubra valley, beautiful Pangong Lake, and Khardung La Pass and take back some amazing memories.
- A lifetime experience to visit unexplored and unspoiled places in Leh, Ladakh, and Nubra Valley
- Relax at the beautiful blue Pangong Lake, situated at a height of (14,500 ft.) and capture memories
- The real adventure begins at the Khardung La Pass, the World’s Highest Motorable Pass
- Explore tourist spots such as Diskit Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Shey Monastery and Stok Palace Museum
- Be a part of Hemis Festival and fair and watch the cultural events like mask dancing and singing
- Enjoy Bactrian camel safari on white sand dunes of Hunder village and Diskit village in Nubra Valley
Day 1: Leh Arrival
You will be picked up at Leh Kushok Bakula Airport and transferred to the hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and rest at the hotel to acclimatize to the weather in Leh. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the sightseeing will begin. The first stop would be Hemis Festival at Hemis Monastery, one of the best monastic festivals in Ladakh. Hemis festival is a two-day festival, devoted to Buddhist guru Padmasambhava's birth anniversary. A fair is organized and there is an event of mask dancing and singing.
Ladakh is popular for beautiful monasteries and it reflects their architecture and culture. Visit Thiksey Monastery, located 18 km away from Leh, has an eye-catching architecture with 10 shrines in its 12 storied monastery. Head towards Shey Monastery, which is famous for its ten meters high statue of Lord Buddha. Explore Stok Palace Museum, a Heritage Palace, which belongs to the royal family of Ladakh, showcasing artifacts, royal antiques, and costumes. In the evening, enjoy shopping in the local Leh market. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra Valley (160 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs)
After breakfast, you will be transferred towards Nubra Valley (10,000 ft.) via Khardongla pass (18360 ft.), which is regarded as the World’s Highest Motorable Pass. En route you will see mountains covered with sheets of snow and it makes the drive adventurous. Nubra valley is situated on the other side of the Khardung La Pass and is an isolated valley offering views of Ladakh valley and snow-clad Karakoram ranges. On arrival at Diskit, the administrative centre of Nubra valley, you can explore the Diskit village and enjoy Bactrian camel safari on the white desert between Hunder village and Diskit village at your own cost. Return to the camp for Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Leh (160 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Diskit Monastery, located above the flood plains of Shayok river. It is one of the oldest monasteries and you will find 100 ft. high Maitreya statue. After the short trip to the monastery, you will head back to Leh via Khardung La Pass. Relax in the hotel overnight.
Day 5: Leh – Pangong – Leh (229 Kms/ approx. hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards the Pangong Lake (14,500 ft.) via the Chang La Pass (17350 ft.), known as the third motorable highest road in the world. Famous for changing its colors, Pangong Lake is a beautiful and charming stretch of brackish water, extending from India to China. Relax near the calm waters of the lake and capture the scenic views. You will be driven back towards your hotel in Leh for an overnight stay.
Day 6: Leh Departure
Early morning, you will be picked up from the hotel and dropped at the Leh Airport to board the scheduled flight for onward destination.
- All transfers, sightseeing including airport transfers using Non Air conditioned vehicle.
- 4 Nights accommodation at Hotel Lingzi Or Similar category and 1 Night at Mystic Meadows Camp at Nubra.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- 1 Buffet Dinner during Nubra Valley stay.
- All entrance fees, sightseeing, excursions, and activities as per the itinerary
- Local English Speaking Guide at Leh
- Permits Across Ladakh region
- 2 Mineral water bottles per person per day.
- All taxes, parking charges and driver allowance.
- Exclusions Visas Fee (if applicable)
- Tips (always optional, but some guidance will be given in the pre-departure information pack you’ll receive after booking)
- Beverages other than drinking water & any costs of a personal nature
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy :-
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.