6 Days Private Luxury Golden Triangle Tour1
Day 1 – New Delhi (D)
Our chauffeur picks you up from the Delhi Airport and drop you to the hotel. After rest and refresh, reserve the evening for your own activity. Later, enjoy luxurious dinner and night stay in the 5 star hotel.
Day 2 – New Delhi (B, D)
In the morning, at around 9:00 am, our representative along with driver takes you for the leisure Delhi day tour. This Delhi tour package initiates by visiting the Red Fort, Humanyun Tomb. Then, move towards the India Gate, an archway constructed in the remembrance of soldiers. Subsequently, we will take you for the outside glance of government buildings like the Parliament House and the Rashtrapati Bhawan.
Later, we will take you to visit the Lotus temple built in the shape of half-open lotus flower. Afterward, we will take for lunch. After lunch, proceed to the Qutub Minar. Later, in the evening we will drop you back to the hotel and dinner at Hotel.
Day 3, New Delhi – Agra (B, D)
At around 7:00 am, after having a delicious breakfast and checkout from the hotel, our chauffeur will drive you for your onward journey of 6 days Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden triangle tour package. On arrival, after check-in and rest for some while, our Agra expert guide will join you and takes you to visit incredible Taj Mahal. After praising the beauty of the Taj Mahal, we will take you for a tempting lunch in a local restaurant.
After Lunch, we will move towards Agra Fort. After that, visit the Marble factory & some famous shops. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 – Agra – Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur (B, D)
Next Morning after breakfast and check out from the Hotel, our chauffeur will drive you to Jaipur, on the way visit the Fatehpur Sikri, a town constructed by Akbar renowned for the tomb of Saint Sheikh Salim Chisti. After that, proceed to the Jaipur, On arrival to Jaipur check-in to the Hotel. After rest and freshen up, we will take you to visit Birla Temple and drop you back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 – Jaipur (B, D)
In the morning after having a palatable breakfast, our chauffeur along with the Jaipur expert guide will take you for a luxurious Jaipur day tour initiates by visiting Amber Fort where you can also enjoy elephant ride from the gate of the Amer Fort to the hilltop entrance of the fort, pursue by the outside glance of Jal Mahal you can enjoy camel ride here, Hawa Mahal, and the enchanting City Palace comprises antiques and some precious things about the royal family. Afterward, in the evening spend some time for shopping. Later, we will drop you back to the hotel for night stay and dinner at hotel.
Day 6 – Jaipur – Delhi (B)
In the morning after having a delectable breakfast and checkout from the hotel. Our driver will drop you back to the Delhi Airport or Hotel for your onward journey and with this your Luxury Private Delhi Agra and Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour ends here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi Agra and Jaipur.
- Five Nights Hotel Accommodation in 5 Stars categories Hotel (2 Night in Delhi, 1 Night in Agra & 2 Night in Jaipur )
- Daily breakfast and dinner in all Hotels.
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple.
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri.
- Entry Fee of Jaipur Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace.
- Delhi - Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur - Delhi by Private air condition Car.
- Elephant Ride at Amber fort.(Subject to Operational)
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the historical monuments of Delhi like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, and Humanyun Tomb.
- Private transfer service through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Visit one of the wonders of the World – Taj Mahal.
- Appreciate the ingenious architecture of Buland Darwaza at Fatehpur Sikri.
- Know more about the lifestyle of the Mughals and the Rajputs.
- Have fun on Elephant ride at Amber Fort.
- Enjoy the scenic glance of Jal Mahal
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund
- Red Fort closed on every Monday if you are doing this tour Monday then we take you to Humanyun Tomb instead of Red fort.
- Humanyun Tomb visits only on Monday.
- If you are taking this tour on Monday then Red fort Visit will be not part of this tour because Of closed on this day. Lotus Temple also closed on Monday, but we shall arrange the outside visit of the Lotus temple in case your doing this tour on Monday.
- Monuments order can be before or after it depends on your Hotel location.
Meal Definition - Please see meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).