Shimla and Manali are fine hilly destinations in North India that reveal the beauty of Himalayan Mountains in pristine form. The 6 days Shimla and Manali tour from Delhi is a perfect holiday in the hills soaking in natural beauty beautified with British structures, local culture displaying museums, invigorating hikes, trek through the woods, etc. Gift yourself some peace and fun away from the humdrum of city life.
- Ramble on ‘Rose Garden’ beautified with over 1600 species of roses
- See high altitude Himalayan animals in Kufri Zoo
- Visit the magnificent British structures and ancient temples in Shimla
- Taste breathtaking natural beauty at Solang Valley in Manali
Day 1- Arrival Delhi- Chandigarh [By Flight]
In the morning between 06.00 AM and 10 AM, board the flight from Delhi and fly to Chandigarh. On arrival, our driver will pick you up from Chandigarh airport and you will be driven to the hotel. Check-in at the hotel and take a rest; then get ready for sightseeing of Chandigarh with a tour guide. Enjoy the visit to : Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Chandigarh Museum and Art Gallery & Sukhna Lake. In the evening, explore the local market and enjoy some shopping. Your day tour will hereby complete and you will be dropped at the hotel for overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Day 2- Chandigarh- Shimla [120 Kms]
Treat your taste buds with delicious breakfast and then check-out from the hotel to leave for Shimla. Enjoy the 6 hours journey by road in the comfort of well-maintained car. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Later, visit Kufri, a tourist attraction located 20 kms away from Shimla. It attracts tourist for adventurous activities and Zoo where you get a chance to see Himalayan animals and birds. After excursion to Kufri, you will be driven back at the hotel for overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 3- Shimla
Relish the breakfast and then get ready for an exciting day ahead for Shimla sightseeing with a tour guide. The places of attraction you will visit are : Indian Institute of Advance Studies, Christ Church, Jakhoo Temple, Shimla State Museum and Kali Bari Temple. Next, visit the heart of Shimla, the Mall Road. It is the main street dotted with small and big showrooms, small stalls and various illuminated places. After taking a leisure stroll on the Mall Road, you will be taken back to the hotel for overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 4- Shimla- Manali [250 kms]
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board the car to visit next destination, Manali. It is a famous hill-station in Himachal Pradesh situated approximately 250 kms away taking 8 hour drive. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Rest of the day will be free for you. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Manali.
Day 5- Manali Sightseeing
Post breakfast, the day will be for exploring the beauty of resort destination. Enjoy the sightseeing of Manali with a tour guide. Visit the prime attractions : Hadimba Temple, Manu Maharaj Temple, Hot Water Spring and Solang Valley. After the sightseeing, you will be dropped back at the hotel. Enjoy overnight stay in Manali.
Day 6- Manali- Chandigarh| Chandigarh- Delhi [By Flight]
After having breakfast, you will be transferred to Chandigarh by chauffeur driven car. On reaching, you will be dropped at Chandigarh airport to board the flight to Delhi. Your 6 Days Shimla and Manali tour from Delhi will hereby complete.
- Transportation and Sightseeing with using Air conditioned vehicle.
- Sightseeing tour of Chandigarh, Shimla & Manali
- Total 5 Nights at Chandigarh, Shimla & Manali hotels
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at hotel.
- English Speaking Guide as per Itinerary
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance and service charges.
- Airfare & Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.