Get your bags packed and be ready for a power-packed golden triangle tour with Amritsar. Enjoy the hustling streets and wonderful heritage of Delhi; visit the majestic wonder of the world, Taj in Agra and complete the tour in Amritsar with the beautiful Golden Temple.
- Visit the vibrant streets of old Delhi
- Explore one of the Wonders of the world; Taj Mahal
- Go around Jaipur city and admire the beauty of Forts and Palaces.
- Experience the serenity of the holy place Golden Temple in Amritsar.
Day 1:- Arrival Delhi
On your arrival in Delhi, our appointed representative will pick you up from the airport or Hotel and drive you to the hotel in a fully air-conditioned car. Enjoy the beauty of the city as you ride with us and relax. The car will then drop you to the hotel where you can rest and get ready for the next day’s adventure. If you arrive between 9 AM to 2 PM, we shall arrange evening half day old Delhi Tour.
Day 2:- Delhi Sightseeing
Get your shoes on and spirits high. Start your day with delicious breakfast at the hotel and then leave for a full day of sightseeing around Delhi. Roam around on the busy streets of the Chandani Chowk market in a rickshaw and visit Jama Masjid and drive past the Red Fort, parliament and president house. Roam around India Gate, which is the heart of Delhi. It is almost impossible to be in Delhi and not admire the Mughal heritage. Go to Humayun Tomb, Qutab Minar, and Lotus temple. After a long day in the city, the car will drop you at the hotel. Relax and unwind for the next exciting day.
Day 3:- Delhi- Agra
After breakfast at the hotel check out. The car will pick you up and then drive to Agra on arrival Check in Hotel, after fresh up visit the Agra Fort and local Market. You will be driven back to the hotel for dinner and stay there overnight and be ready for traveling the next morning.
Day 4:- Agra – Jaipur via F. Sikri
Morning Pick up from Hotel at 05:30 AM and take your to Tajmahal at the time of Sunrise, to see the white beauty; Taj Mahal later back to Hotel and have breakfast and check out. The driver will be waiting for you at the hotel to take you on a long drive to Jaipur, stopping on the way to visit Fatehpur Sikri, a small town in the Agra district. Also visit the architectural building like Buland Darwaza, which is 180ft high from the ground. After a short visit to Fatehpur, you will travel to Jaipur and dropped at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5:- Jaipur Sightseeing
As you leave the hotel after breakfast, spend the day visiting all the tourist places in Jaipur. And Treat your heritage buds with a visit of Jal Mahal, a palace that floats in the middle of the water and Hawa Mahal, a beautiful structure made of red and pink sandstone with intricate detailing all over the monument and 953 windows and Local Market. After a full day of Jaipur sightseeing, you will be dropped back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 6:- Jaipur- Amritsar [Flight]
The next day after breakfast, check out from the hotel. But continue with your Jaipur tour and get ready to take a Elephant ride to the uphill of Amber Fort in the scenic view of the pink city. Also, visit the City Palace, which lies in the heart of Jaipur. Subsequently proceed to Jaipur airport to board a flight to Amritsar. Upon reaching get picked up from the airport to your pre-booked hotel for overnight stay. (Jaipur to Amritsar Flight added in the package cost)
Day 7:- Amritsar sightseeing
After having breakfast at the hotel, a car along with a tour guide will take you to ride around the city for the Amritsar sightseeing tour. The first stop would be Harmandir Sahib Golden Temple, which is one of the most visited tourist spots and also a pilgrimage site of Sikhism. After a placid visit to the temple, you will head to the Jallianwala Bagh which is a public garden and a memorial of national importance. Later in the day, you will be driven to the Wagah Border, which is famously known for its Beating Retreat Ceremony. After an eventful day, proceed back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 8:- Amritsar Departure
As you check out of the hotel after breakfast, the car will pick you up from the hotel and drop you to the Amritsar airport for your flight to the next destination.
- All transportation, drive and sightseeing tour using Private Air Conditioned vehicle with driver.
- * 7 Nights Accommodations in Good 4-star hotels
- Delhi Hotel Name [2N]- Regent Grand/ Hotel Jivitesh/Golden Grand
- Agra [1N]- Howard Plaza- The Fern/ Atulya Taj/ Clarks Shiraz/Mapple Grand
- Jaipur [2N]- Regenta Central- Jal Mahal/ Golden Tulip/ Park Regis
- Amritsar [2N]- Fern Residency/ Golden Tulip/Regenta Central
- * English Speaking Local Guide in Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur & Amritsar.
- Daily Buffet breakfast at the Hotels.
- En-route visit to Fatehpur Sikri.
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort- Jaipur.
- Wagha Border Ceremony
- Jaipur to Amritsar Flight Ticket in Economy class.
- All Pick-up & drop off as per Itinerary
- Mineral water during trip.
- All taxes, parking, toll charges, driver allowance, and service charges.
- Entry fee of Monuments .
- Lunch and dinner.
- Guide/Driver tips .
- Personal Expensess.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund