Calm down your obsession with unraveling beauty of the planet by visiting one of the most diverse and gorgeous countries, India. It is one of those exotic destinations which offer a multifarious feast to the eyes and soul. Embark on the escaping journey to explore the leading cities of India : Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Rishikesh. The Golden Triangle tour with Rishikesh is a perfect blend of cultural and spiritual trip.
- Take the tour of predominant Mughal architectures in Indian megacity ‘Delhi’.
- Catch the early morning sunrise view from majestic Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Visit the high fortified walls of Agra Fort made of red sandstone.
- See the distinctive features of Fatehpur Sikri imbibed with mix of Hindu and Islamic features.
- Capture the flattering features of Amber Fort & Hawa Mahal of Jaipur.
- Engross in the spiritual aura of Gangetic town ‘Rishikesh’.
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
You would be picked up from the Delhi airport by our driver. Get transferred to the hotel in Delhi in an air-conditioned car. Spend a laid-back day or engage in some leisure activities strolling down the busy streets.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing - Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
Enjoy complimentary breakfast and board the car to explore the city. Delhi is marked by presence of predominant Mughal architectures. Catch the glimpse of important Government buildings of India like Parliament House as we drive past them.
The Mughals ruled the city for years and subsequently beautified it with their exceptionally good artwork and architecture. Owing to the interesting architectural monuments the city receives heavy tourist inflow every year. You will witness their works in : Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid Mosque & Humayun’s Tomb. If you have a great eye for art you will be taken aback by the complex designs, immaculate carving of motifs and many other interesting features.
After covering the notable attractions we will leave for Agra city by road. You will be dropped at the booked hotel where you can relax in utmost comfort.
Day 03: Agra Sightseeing - Jaipur by Road (240 kms / 4 hours)
Be prepared for a brilliant 5 AM sunrise view from the Taj Mahal. The backdrop of crimson sky being engulfed by blue sky and golden sunrays behind Taj Mahal makes it look spell binding. Taj Mahal has is widely famous for its flawless beauty. It was built by upto 20,000 artisans lead by architect Ustad Ahmed Lahauri. The lavish semi-precious stones are inlaid sourced from Sri Lanka, Tibet, China and several places from India. The prime features of the architecture are : Gateway, Cupola, tomb, Mughal garden, minarets, frescoes & motifs.
Next, we will head towards the closely situated UNESCO-listed monument ‘Agra Fort’. It is made of red sandstone with high fortified walls.
Then leave for Jaipur paying an en-route visit to Indo-Islamic architectural monument ‘Fatehpur Sikri’. It was built by Mughal emperor Akbar to commemorate the sheikh who had predicted birth of his son Jahangir. With the 54 m high entrance Buland Darwaza the compound possesses tomb of Salim Chisti, Ibadat Khana, Birbal’s house & Panch Mahal.
Continue your journey to Jaipur followed by drop at the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
Start your day with complimentary breakfast. Let the Jaipur city amaze you with its interesting history leaving behind an array of giant forts, palaces and temples. The city tour of Jaipur will cover highlights of the city : Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace & Jantar Mantar. Enjoy elephant ride in Amber Fort to the entrance of the Fort. After sightseeing, you will be dropped back to the hotel in the evening for overnight stay.
Day 05: Jaipur – Delhi by Road (260 kms / 5 hours)
Have breakfast served by the hotel and then leave for Delhi as 1 night transit on way to Rishikesh. Check-in at the hotel and spend the day according to your mood. Relax or move out for shopping spree.
Day 06: Delhi – Rishikesh (230 kms / 5 hours)
Relish the breakfast and then continue the trip leaving for Rishikesh. On arrival in Rishikesh, check in at the hotel and head for the evening Ganga Aarti at ‘Parmarth Niketan Ashram’. The Arti is performed on the quay with stairs leading to sacred River Ganga. Immerse yourself in the Hindu hymns, traditional musical instruments and enchanting mantras by the priests feeling heavenly.
After a stirring session, sign off the day with a relaxing stay in the provided hotel.
Day 07: Rishikesh Sightseeing
Rishikesh is a pilgrimage town and is regarded as one of the holiest places of Hindus. For religious reason this town is meat and alcohol free. You will be taken to the main sites: Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Triveni Ghat and Trayambakeshwar temple. Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula are suspension bridges built over Ganga River. The market is filled with loads of traditional clothing and accessories which would definitely catch your eye.
It is also famous as ‘Yoga city of the world’ for giving a new definition of meditation to the world. Enjoy the sightseeing after which you will be safely dropped at the hotel.
Day 8: Rishikesh – Delhi (230 kms / 5 hours)
Bid adieu to the magical city Rishikesh and board the car to leave for Delhi. You will be transferred to the Delhi airport termination the Golden Triangle with Rishikesh tour package.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned / similar hotels:
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Rishikesh (2N): Vasundhara Palace
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Rishikesh
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Air conditioned Private car during the entire tour as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch / Dinner
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays
Short and exciting tripApril 23 2018
The tour package covers different cities located nearby each other. Each city has its own significance and you will love them. Click a picture of yourself at Taj Mahal, witness ganga aarti in Rishikesh and snack on the street food of Delhi. An unforgettable trip.
Quick tour of major citiesJanuary 30 2018
The golden triangle with Rishikesh tour package was nice. I got to see the major monuments like Taj Mahal, Red Fort, Rishikesh temples, Jaipur palaces properly and without taking much time. Anybody who is on short visit must take this package.