8 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour with Dharamshala1
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Visit Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
Next, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD.
In the afternoon, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and relax in the evening. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur by road (240 kms / 4 hours)
Early in the morning at around 5.30 AM, you will be taken to Taj Mahal for a sunrise visit. Taj Mahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Return to hotel for breakfast.
Next, visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. You will be transferred to Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle and En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction.
On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. You can explore nearby places in Jaipur and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Jaipur - Delhi by Road (260 kms / 5 hours)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi in an air-conditioned car. On arrival in Delhi, check in at the hotel, you can spend the rest of the day in leisure activities.
Day 6: Delhi – Dharamshala by Flight (1 Hr.)- Dharamshala Sightseeing
Board the scheduled flight from Delhi Airport and after reaching Dharamshala meet the driver at the airport and you will be transferred to the hotel by car. Have dinner at the hotel and enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel. In the afternoon, the sightseeing tour of Dharamshala will begin that includes Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market.
Located on the bank of Baner River, Chamunda Devi Temple is around 700 years old and is a famous shrine. Chinmaya Tapovan is an Ashram complex founded by late Swami Chinmayanand and the 9m high idol of Lord Hanuman is beautiful to watch.
Norbulingka Institute is a flourishing Tibetan community that aims to preserve the Tibetan culture by providing training, employment & education for Tibetans. You will get to see traditionally crafted art objects, as well as clothing & home furnishings here.
Surrounded by Deodar trees, the Dal Lake, a sacred spot is beautiful in its own way & the greenish water will surely hold your gaze. Located at a walking distance from the McLeodganj bus stand, Dalai Lama Temple is a major tourist attraction and offer spiritual teachings of Buddhism. You can be part of the morning prayer and look at the beautifully crafted statues of Lord Buddha, Avaloktwshwara, and Padmasambhava. After the tour, return back to the hotel and enjoy the dinner and the stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Dharamshala
After the breakfast, leave for the excursion trip to Kangra Valley including Masroor Rock Cut Temples, Kangra Fort, and Vajreshwari Devi Temple. You will get to see Indo-Aryan Architecture at Masroor Rock Cut Temples; it has intricate carvings & sculptures that will surely amaze you. The 1000 years old Kangra fort, located between Manjhi & Bangana Rivers, is a brilliant historical fort and gives a beautiful view of mountains in the north & plains in the south. Dedicated to goddess Vajreshwari, Vajreshwari Devi Temple is located in the town of Nagarkot in Kangra district, has a drum house and stone walls. After exploring these places, enjoy the dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 8: Dharamshala – Delhi by Flight
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Dharamshala Airport and you can board the scheduled flight back to Delhi.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned/similar hotels:
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Dharamshala (2N): Asia Health Resort
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Dharamshala
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Air conditioned Private Car during the entire tour as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur. (Subject to Operational)
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air Tickets (Delhi – Dharamshala – Delhi)
- Lunch / Dinner
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- History and Rajasthani culture of Jaipur will surely leave you amazed; get to see Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Travel around Delhi and visit its major heritage monuments such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’sTomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple
- Create beautiful memories of the sunrise visit at magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra
- Be close to nature and enjoy the beautiful hill station –Dharamshala
- Explore Chamunda Devi Temple, Chinmaya Tapovan, Norbulingka Institute, Dal Lake, Dalai Lama Temple and McLeodganj Market
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
6 Days Dharamshala Dalhousie and Amritsar with Flights from Delhi
- USD 630 Per Person
- 5 Nights/ 6 DaysDuration
8 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour with Yoga Capital of Rishikesh
- USD 620 Per Person
- 7 nights / 8 daysDuration