An eight days tour package covering Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, and Mandawa, gives you a chance to see the rich culture and history of India through these cities. Visit ancient monuments with Mughal architectures in Delhi, Forts, and Palaces in Jaipur, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra and artistic Havelis explorations in Shekhawati region of Rajasthan including Mandawa. Start your adventurous tour in Delhi with monuments like India Gate, Red Fort, stop at Taj Mahal in Agra for a perfect photo, enjoy elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur and walk in the lanes of Mandawa surrounded by Havelis.
- An adventurous trip to major tourist spots in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Mandawa is worthwhile
- Visit the Amer Fort, the City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar in Jaipur to get a glimpse of the Rajasthani culture
- Delhi will surely leave you thrilled with its major heritage monuments such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’sTomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple
- Magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra will be a lovely getaway in Agra
- Land of Havelis and Forts- Mandawa is a dreamy village in Shekhawati region of Rajasthan
- Spectacular views, greenery, peacocks and most amazing painted Havelis in Mandawa makes it a must-visit place
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Drive past Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
Next, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD.
Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival, check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon, the sightseeing will begin. Visit the Taj Mahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Return to hotel for breakfast.
Next, visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. Spend the evening at leisure and enjoy an overnight stay in a hotel in Agra.
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur by Road (240 kms / 4 hours)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle and En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction. On arrival in Jaipur, check-in at the hotel and enjoy the overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amer Fort, located at 11 kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 06: Jaipur – Mandawa by Road (175 kms / 3 hours)
After the breakfast, spend some time in the morning at leisure. You will be transferred to Mandawa in an air-conditioned car. On arrival in Mandawa, check in at the hotel. Located in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, Mandawa is a small village known for its abandoned beautiful Havelis and Forts with artifacts and paintings. You can enjoy the village tour accompanied by a local tour guide. Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Mandawa.
Day 7: Shekhawati Tour
After the breakfast, we will start a full day tour of villages including Mukundgarh, Dundlod, Nawalgarh, and Fatehpur. Known for its handicrafts, Mukundgarh is a small village with beautiful Kanoria and Ganeriwala Havelis. Visit Dundlod, famous for its fort of Dundlod and Havelis of Anandi Lal Poddar. Next, stop at Nawalgarh, known for its painted havelis, such as Jodhraj Patodia Haveli, Bansidar Bhagat Haveli, Chokhani Haveli and so on. Later visit Fatehpur village, with the attractions of Haveli Nadine le Prince and Dwarkadheesh Mandir.
You can enjoy an evening at leisure and return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Mandawa.
Day 8: Mandawa – Delhi (250 kms / 6 hrs.) by road
After the breakfast, you will be driven back to Delhi in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Delhi, you will be transferred to the Airport to board the scheduled flight.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned/similar hotels:
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Mandawa (2N): Vivaana Culture Hotel
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Mandawa
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Entry Fee of Havelis in Shekhawati
- Air conditioned Private car during entire trip as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chawk in Delhi
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any airfare
- Lunch / Dinner
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays