This eight-day tour package includes Golden Triangle cities Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Rajasthan destinations i.e. Jodhpur and Udaipur and you explore all the major tourist spots in these cities. Get a glimpse of rich cultural heritage and ancient history through Delhi, Jaipur, and Agra; tales about Rajasthani culture will keep you intrigued in Jodhpur and Udaipur. Explore the beautiful ancient monuments, including Red Fort, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Mehrangarh Fort, City Palace and much more.
- Travel around major tourist spots in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur with your loved ones
- Visit the Amer Fort, the City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar in Jaipur to get a glimpse of the Rajasthani culture
- Enjoy the visit to major heritage monuments such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’sTomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and much more
- Step into Agra and lose yourself in the beauty of the magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra
- Udaipur will be a lovely getaway with beautiful Aravalli Hills, temples and Lake Pichola
- Explore the beautiful Jain temples dedicated to different Tirthankaras in Ranakpur
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra by road ( 200 kms / 4 hrs )
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Visit Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
Next, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD. In the afternoon, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing– Jaipur by road (240 kms/ 4 hours)
Early in the morning at around 5.30 AM, you will be taken to Taj Mahal for a sunrise visit. Taj Mahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Return to hotel for breakfast.
Next, visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. You will be transferred to Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle and En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction.
On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. You can explore nearby places in Jaipur and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5: Jaipur – Jodhpur by road (330 kms / 6 hours)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Jodhpur in an air-conditioned car. On arrival in Jodhpur, the sightseeing will begin. Visit Mehrangarh Fort, located in the center of the city, the fort is built using red sandstone and you can look at the Sheesh Mahal and Museum. Next, visit the Jaswant Thada, a beautiful white monument built in 1899 by Maharaja Sardar Singh with interiors carved beautifully. Stop at the Clock Tower, a landmark on the main Sadar market, from where you can the vendors selling vegetables, spices, sweets, silver, and handicrafts, enjoy exploring the local market. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Jodhpur – Ranakpur (155 km / 3 hrs.) | Ranakpur - Udaipur by Road (93 km / 2 hrs.)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Udaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle. En route, visit the famous temples in Ranakpur. Renowned Ranakpur Jain Temple is a Jain pilgrimage site dedicated to the Lord Jain Tirthankara, Lord Adinath. Muchhal Mahavir Temple is dedicated to Lord Mahavir and has a sculpture of Lord Mahavir. Visit Surya Narayan Temple, a beautiful temple dedicated to Sun God and has murals on the wall.
On arrival in Udaipur, check in at the hotel and enjoy the evening at leisure. Return to the hotel for overnight stay in Udaipur.
Day 7: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel, sightseeing of Udaipur will begin. First stop at the City Palace, which is the largest royal complex in Rajasthan built by Maharana Uday Singh in 1559. The palace has Mahals, Courtyards, Pavilions, Corridors, Terraces, Roomsa and Hanging Gardens. Visit the Udaipur Government Museum, which has a huge collection of excavated items, inscriptions, sculptures, paintings, and handicrafts.
Visit the Saheliyon ki Bari, a garden located on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake with fountains, museum and marble elephants. It was a gift given by Maharana Sangram Singh to his wife. Visit the Jagdish Temple, a famous Hindu temple situated in the City Palace complex, built in the Indo-Aryan style of architecture. Later go for a boat cruise on Lake Pichola, which attracts tourists because of its serenity.
Day 8: Udaipur – Departure
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to the Udaipur Airport to board your onward flight back to Delhi or Mumbai.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned/similar hotels:
- Delhi (1N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Jodhpur (1N): Park Plaza
- Udaipur (1N): Justa Rajputana
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Entry Fee of Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur
- Entry Fee to City Palace, Saheliyon ki Badi in Udaipur
- Air conditioned Private car during entire trip as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chawk in Delhi
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Boat ride (shared basis) at lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any airfare
- Lunch / Dinner
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays