Here is a chance to visit the major destinations in Golden Triangle Circuit as well as spiritual city Rishikesh. This tour package offers you to visit the cities with historical & cultural significance. Spend time and enjoy sightseeing in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Rishikesh. Be in awe of the historical stories and architectural marvels from Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and embrace the spiritual power in Rishikesh.
- A beautiful chance to explore Delhi and its major heritage monuments such as Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’sTomb, Qutub Minar and Lotus Temple
- Unravel the history and culture of Jaipur, visit the spectacular Amer Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Once in a lifetime experience of the sunrise visit at magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra
- Enjoy the spirituality in the holy city, Rishikesh and Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram
- Visit Lakshman Jhula, Trayambakeshwar Temple and explore the local markets of Rishikesh
Day 1: Delhi Arrival
Our representative will meet you and you will be transferred to the hotel in Delhi. You can explore the nearby surroundings in free time. Relax overnight in the hotel in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing – Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will begin accompanied by your tour guide. Major tourist spots will be covered in Old and New Delhi and you will be driven past some major government buildings.
Drive Past Red Fort, also called Lal Qila, it was constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and it was the royal residence of the Mughal emperors for a long time. Built out of red-sandstone walls, Red Fort is an important building in Old Delhi and also a place where Indian Prime Minister delivers the Independence Day speech. Next, Stop at Jama Masjid, one of the largest Mosques in India, famous for its red sandstone and white marble structure, a place where Muslims offer Namaz. Visit India Gate, located near Rashtrapati Bhavan, is a war memorial built in honor the soldiers who died during World War I. Explore Chandni Chowk, one of the oldest markets in Delhi famous for traditional Indian clothes and jewelry.
Next, you will visit the Humayun’s Tomb, built in the memory of Mughal Emperor Humayun is a significant structure designed in a blend of Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural style. Stop at Lotus Temple, which is the last Bahai temple and made up of pure white marble in the shape of a lotus. Later, visit Qutub Minar, a tower with a height of 72.5m built with sandstone, built by Qutbu’d Din Aibak in 1199 AD.
In the afternoon, you will be driven towards Agra in an air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival in Agra, check in at the hotel and relax in the evening. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Agra Sightseeing – Jaipur by road (240 kms / 4 hrs.)
Early in the morning at around 5.30 AM, you will be taken to Taj Mahal for a sunrise visit. Taj Mahal, the white marble beauty was constructed by around 20,000 artisans and a huge team of architects led by the main architect Ustad Ahmad Lahauri. It was built in the memory of the wife of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Return to hotel for breakfast.
Next, visit the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty. You will be transferred to Jaipur in an air-conditioned vehicle and En route, we will stop at Fatehpur Sikhri. A fortified city built in the 16th century and shows a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture and is a famous attraction.
On arrival in Jaipur, check in at the hotel. You can explore nearby places in Jaipur and relax overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, you will be taken to visit Amber Fort, located at 11 kms from the city. Amer Fort is a beautiful palace built by Raja Man Singh and depicts a mix of Hindu and Muslim architecture. Enjoy the elephant ride to the main entrance of Amber Fort.
In the afternoon, the city tour of Jaipur will begin. First stop at Hawa Mahal, one of the most famous tourist destinations built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The building is in the shape of a crown and is 5 storey. Next, stop at the City Palace, built by Sawai Jai Singh in the mix of Rajput, Mughal and European architectural style. Later, visit Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II.
Day 5: Jaipur – Delhi road (260 kms / 5 hrs.)
After the breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi in an air-conditioned car. On arrival in Delhi, check in at the hotel, you can spend the rest of the day in leisure activities.
Day 6: Delhi – Rishikesh road (230 kms / 5hrs.)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Rishikesh in an air-conditioned car. On arrival in Rishikesh, check in at the hotel and head for the evening Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ashram. Ganga Aarti is performed by Brahmin Pundits (Priests) (Ritual Worship) with Vedic hymns, the sound of hands clapping and the drums (Tabla). Later, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 7: Rishikesh Sightseeing
After the breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel and the sightseeing tour will begin. Visit Lakshman Jhula, the iron suspension bridge across the river Ganga connecting two villages. It is famous for its mythological connections and is visited by many tourists. The next stop would be Triveni Ghat, which is a sacred ghat and hosts an evening Aarti called “Maha Aarti”. Here you will see the confluence of 3 holy rivers i.e. the Ganges, the Yamuna and the Saraswathy and considered as sacred bathing spot. Located near Lakshman Jhula, Trayambakeshwar Temple is 13-storied building with different Hindu deities. Later, you can enjoy shopping in the local market and relax overnight in the hotel in Rishikesh.
Day 8: Rishikesh – Delhi by road- Departure (230 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast, you will be driven towards Delhi in an air-conditioned car. You will be dropped back to your hotel / Airport in Delhi.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned / similar hotels:
- Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Rishikesh (2N): Vasundhara Palace
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Rishikesh
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Air conditioned Private car during the entire tour as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch / Dinner
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays