8 Days Private Tour from Delhi to Udaipur via Agra Jaipur and Jodhpur0
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
As you land in Delhi, our driver will pick you up from the airport and drop you at the hotel in Delhi. The day will be free for your personal time. You can loiter around and explore nearby places. Have a pleasant overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing - Agra by Road (200 kms / 4 hours)
Wake up to a pleasant morning and get ready for the daylong city tour. The tour guide will show you some important Government buildings as we drive past them.
For years, Delhi has been under the rule of Mughals. And, they were known for their deep interest in art and architecture. It is visible in their majestic monuments: Red Fort, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid Mosque & Humayun’s Tomb. You will be fascinated by the structures flaunting splendid artwork, intricate decorative designs, calligraphy on walls, murals, frescoes, etc.
After spending time with the impressive edifices, leave for Agra. Reach Agra in the evening with drop at the hotel. Relax and a have a sound sleep at the hotel.
Day 03: Agra Sightseeing - Jaipur by Road (240 kms / 4 hours)
Wake up early in the morning to catch the rising Sun view behind Taj Mahal. The ivory-white beauty is made of marble by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife Noor Jahan. The architecture is one of a kind with numerous spell binding features. It begins with a huge entrance Gateway passing through the sprawling Mughal garden leading to the mausoleum. It stands on square shaped foundation surrounded by 4 minarets. The cenotaphs of Shah Jahan and Noor Jahan are buried beneath false tombs separated by marble screen.
Next visit will be to closely built (2.5 kms away) ‘Agra Fort’, the massive red colored fortification made of red sandstone. It is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. Thereafter, leave for Jaipur with en-route visit to ‘Fatehpur Sikri’. It is Indo-Islamic architecture with some prime features – 54 m high entrance Buland Darwaza, tomb of Salim Chisti, Ibadat Khana, Birbal’s house & Panch Mahal.
Continue your journey to Jaipur followed by drop at the hotel. Chill in the evening at hotel room and enjoy overnight stay.
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing
Savour the complimentary breakfast by the hotel and leave for the sightseeing. Jaipur is also known as ‘Pink City’ for having been painted with pink color for welcoming Prince of Wales and Queen Victoria in 1876. It boasts impregnable forts and huge ornate Palaces.
Begin the tour with visit to ‘Amber Fort’ built by Raja Maan Singh with red sandstone and marble. Enjoy the elephant ride to its entrance. Other attraction we will cover are : Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace & Jantar Mantar. After sightseeing, you will be dropped back to the hotel in the evening. Enjoy the overnight stay.
Day 05: Jaipur – Jodhpur by Road (330 kms / 6 hours)
Have breakfast served by the hotel and continue the trip leaving for Jodhpur. Jodhpur draws attention of travelers with its imposing ‘Mehrangarh Fort’. People are often fascinated by its features including Sheesh Mahal, Moti Mahal, Phool Mahal and Zenana Deodi. Explore the nearby sites Jaswant Thada, Clock Tower and enjoy shopping local stuff from Sadar market in the vicinity. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Jodhpur – Ranakpur (155 km / 3 hrs.) | Ranakpur - Udaipur by Road (93 km / 2 hrs.)
You will be transferred to another megacity Udaipur in Rajasthan. The journey will be combined with en-route visit to famous Ranakpur Jain Temple. The temple is built by Ranakumbha in 15th century dedicated to Tirthankar Adinath. The temple is enshrined with deity of Shri Parsvanath Ji with 108 heads of snakes and numerous interlaced tails. You will find numerous pillars, impressive latticework, incised marble sculptures and immaculate motifs reflecting central ideas of Jainism. Subsequently, visit the closely built ‘Sun Temple’ holding equal importance.
Later, continue journey to Udaipur with drop at the hotel. Enjoy evening at leisure with comfortable stay in hotel.
Day 07: Udaipur Sightseeing
Start your day with sumptuous breakfast and then undertake sightseeing of royal city. Udaipur is well-known for its opulent Kings and their lavish lifestyle. The forts and palaces constructed by Kings are dashed ornate. The sites we will cover are : Jagdish Temple, Saheliyo-ki-Bari & City Palace Complex. City Palace complex exhibits layout comprising groups of small temples on the banks of Lake Pichola. The temples are bedecked with colorful murals and frescoes. It is a pleasant sight to see the beautiful artwork. Jagdish Temple is a short walk from the City Palace Complex on the banks of same Lake Pichola. It also boasts impressive paintings on its walls. Saheliyo-ki-Bari was built as a gift to the princess as a dowry along with her 48 women attendants.
After an interesting sightseeing get back to the hotel and enjoy their warm hospitality.
Day 8: Udaipur – Departure
After having breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in Udaipur to board your onward flight.
- Accommodation with breakfast at below mentioned/similar hotels:
- Delhi (1N): Regent Grand
- Agra (1N): Maple Grand
- Jaipur (2N): Whispering Palms
- Jodhpur (1N): Park Plaza
- Udaipur (1N): Justa Rajputana
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur
- Entry Fee of Delhi Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple
- Entry Fee of Agra Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri
- Entry Fee of Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal & City Palace
- Entry Fee of Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur
- Entry Fee to City Palace, Saheliyon ki Badi in Udaipur
- Air conditioned Private car during entire trip as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing tours on private basis
- Rickshaw ride in Chandni Chawk in Delhi
- Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Boat ride (shared basis) at lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Any airfare
- Lunch / Dinner
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Visit the impressive grand edifices by Mughals dotted across the city of Delhi.
- Pay attention to the resplendent murals and intricate artworks on the monuments in Delhi.
- Witness the unsurpassed beauty of Taj Mahal and fortification of Agra Fort located in Agra.
- Tour the ‘Pink City’ Jaipur featuring rich architectures by Rajputs of Forts and Palaces.
- Walk on the sprawling Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur and explore the nearby famous sites.
- Pay en-route Udaipur visit to Ranakpur Jain Temple dedicated to Tirthankar Adinath.
- Have an insight on the lavish palaces and ornate temples of Rajput Kings in Udaipur.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 09 day’s prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
- Taj Mahal in Agra remains closed on every Friday.
- Lotus Temple in Delhi remains closed on Mondays
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
8 Days Private Golden Triangle Tour with Havelis of Mandawa
- USD 600 Per Person
- 7 nights / 8 daysDuration
Private 8 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Camel Safari in Jaisalmer
- USD 860 Per Person
- 7 nights / 8 daysDuration