8 Days Standard Goa Holiday Package with Sightseeing of North Goa South Goa and Palolem Beach12
Day 01: Arrive Goa
Welcome to Goa, our representative will receive you from the airport or railway station as the case may be. From here, an air-conditioned car will drive you to your hotel. The rest of the day is kept free wherein you can rest or independently explore the nearby surroundings around your hotel. Overnight stay would be provided at the hotel.
Day 02: Goa
The day will begin with a sumptuous breakfast at the hotel. Post-breakfast, you will leave for a sightseeing tour of North Goa. The key attractions of the package includes the Churches of Old Goa (Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, etc.), Panjim city, Altinho, Dona Paula viewpoint. Post sightseeing, you will be driven back to your hotel for a wonderful night stay.
Day 03: Goa
Today you will take a sightseeing tour of South Goa. The tour would start after you are done with your breakfast at the hotel. The key attractions of this tour include Shri Mangeshi Temple, Shanta Durga Temples, Old Portuguese Manor, Big Foot (Ancestral Goa). After tour completion, you will be returned back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 04: Goa
Post breakfast, you will enjoy a full day excursion to Palolem, an exotic beach located at the far South of Goa. Delve into the rural settings of the surrounding Portuguese villages. Facilities of lunch and beverages are available at the shacks on the shores. Post this excursion, you will be returned back to your hotel in the evening. Rest and prepare yourself for the next day.
Day 05: Goa
Have breakfast at the hotel. The day has no plan and you are free to spend it in the way you wish to. Laze around the beaches or explore the local markets. Overnight stay would be provided at the hotel.
Day 06: Goa
Have a leisurely breakfast at the hotel. Day 6 is free to spend as per your own interests. You may like to laze around the beaches or visit the interesting local markets. Overnight stay would be provided at the hotel.
Day 07: Goa
The day is free to spend as per your own interests. Have breakfast at the hotel. Do whatever your heart calls for. Overnight stay would be provided at the hotel.
Day 08: Departure from Goa
The day begins with a healthy breakfast at the hotel. Later on, our driver would pick you up from the hotel escorting you to Goa’s airport. From here, you can board your flight.
- 07 nights accommodation on twin sharing basis at Sea Horse / La Gulls Court / Meradan La Oasis / Similar Hotel
- Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
- Return airport transfers by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Sightseeing tour of North Goa by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- Sightseeing tour of South Goa by an air-conditioned car on a private basis
- 01 Full day excursion tour to Palolem Beach & Portuguese villages
- English speaking guide during the sightseeing tours
- All applicable taxes
- Air Fares
- Lunches / Dinners
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Explore the magic of Goa-North and South.
- Discover the beauty of Palolem Beach & Portuguese villages
- A local English speaking guide during the sightseeing tours
- A private air-conditioned car taking you across different parts of Goa
- In case of unavailability at specified hotel, we would offer an alternate hotel in similar category
- Peak season supplement would be applicable for travel between 20 December to 10 January.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
MateoFebruary 22 2020
Indiator was just perfect for a relaxing holiday
I will always swear by the Indiator travel service. I have used it before and I will use it for my future trips to India as well. The last was the Goa trip that Indiator arranged for us. We had a lovely time exploring beaches and for a minute also we did not have to worry about all the other travel services as Indiator had planned it perfectly.
HidalgoFebruary 21 2020
Really made my father happy
Whenever we plan a trip my dad really gets worked up regarding the service provided by a travel agent and he want everything on time. We decided to go on a family trip to Goa and the tour was booked from Indiator. They arranged everything for us from transfers to airport pick up and hotel accommodation. And trust me, everything was so perfect and on time, which really made my father happy and content. Thanks to Indiator.
NeronFebruary 21 2020
My trip just so perfect.
My sister and I are beach lovers and Goa was always on our bucket list. Indiator arranged the tour for us and we had just an awesome time. Chilling on the beach and pub hopping was our favorite thing to do. The hotel as suggested by Indiator was just perfect for a relaxing holiday. I give two thumbs up to Indiator
BlancaFebruary 20 2020
impressed by their sincerity and quality service
I and my group of six friends decided on a summer holiday in Goa as we had heard a lot about the city. We consulted a tour operator of Indiator as they were suggested by someone I know in India. The service provided by them was hassle-free. It made our trip a perfect experience.