A Day Excursion to Textile Village Pochampally from Hyderabad1
In the morning after breakfast around 8:30-9:00 AM, our driver with guide proficient in English communication will pick you up from the hotel and starts driving towards the Pochampally. On the way, you can get a glimpse of scenic hills, tanks, ponds, toddy palm trees, dense green fields, and valleys. After completing the travel time of around 2 hours, you will reach to the Pochampally village.
In 1951, Mr. Ready a well-off property owner gifted his exuberance piece of land to Acharya Bhave for the movement of Bhoodan, after that Pochmpally also named as Bhoodan Pochampally. This is the hub of Ikkat design sarees remarkable for hand woven geometrical patterns done by skilled weavers. During the excursion, our guide will explain you almost everything about the village and also take you to the Vinoba Bhave Memorial Building, the Ikkat weaving museum, and Traditional Weaving Families.
Subsequently, we will drive you back to the Hyderabad hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee.
- Hyderabad Hotel to Pochampally Village both ways by Private AC Car.
- Mineral water during a tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Explore the Silk city of India.
- Visit the Vinoba Bhave Memorial Building.
- Explore the weaving technique of Ikkat sarees.
- Enjoy the IKKAT weaving museum, in Tourism Complex.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
RomanFebruary 13 2018
“Home to Ikkat saris�
In the event that you are in Hyderabad with your family, you should go to Pochampalli to see a couple prodigies at work. Pochampalli home to some fine skilled workers who weave the popular Ikkat Saris. Regardless of the possibility that you don't purchase the saris, simply go there and watch the capable weavers at work.