A Fascinating Rural Train Journey and Stay at Heritage Haveli0
Day 01: Udaipur – Rajsamand by Road
At 9: 00 am in the morning, a private air-conditioned car will reach the porch of your hotel. From here, you would be driven to one of the villages in Rajsamand or Pali (2 to 3 hours road journey). On your route you would be visiting the beautiful Jain temple at Ranakpur. After this, we will resume the journey to the village. Here an exciting stay in your heritage hotel will be waiting for you. In the evening, our local guide will take you for a walk in the village. Post this, you can have dinner and enjoy the beauty of your overnight stay at your heritage hotel.
Day 02: Rajsamand (Train Ride) – Udaipur by Road
On day 2 after having breakfast, check out from the your hotel. You will be driven to the Khambli Ghat station. Here you will board the train and your fun-filled rural train ride will begin. The scenic beauty will be a memorable experience for you. After around 1.5 hours, the journey with meter gauge railways in India would come to an end at Phulad station. From here, you will be driven back to Udaipur and would be dropped at your hotel or airport as per your choice.
- 1 night accommodation at Rawla Jojawar or similar heritage hotel
- Dinner and breakfast at the hotel
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Evening village walk accompanied by a local guide
- Rural Train ride from Khambli Ghat to Phulad station
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Meals other than specified
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- A joyful rural train ride passing through the hills of the Aravallis.
- Stay along with dinners and breakfasts at Rawla Jojawar or similar heritage hotel.
- Chance to feel the beauty of authentic Rajasthani culture.
- An evening walk in the village meeting with the locals of the villages.
- Visit to the popular Jain temple at Ranakpur.
- A supplement may be applicable for travel during the festival period from 20th Dec to 10th Jan.
- Train tickets would be provided in general class in order to have the company of locals
- In case of unavailability of specified hotel we would provide an alternate hotel in similar category
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 35 Per Person
- 4 hoursDuration
- USD 48 Per Person
- 3 - 4 hrsDuration