The historic battles were fought on the Marwari horse, a native breed of Rajasthan. If you also want to feel the experience of riding on a Marwari horse, then this half day Countryside tour will be a perfect bet for you. For this, you will be taken to the farm which is based on the outskirts of Udaipur where there are a number of stables along with a dedicated field to try your hands with canter and gallops. You need not be an experienced rider for taking this horse ride. There will be an experienced instructor with you who will supervise the ride.
- An exhilarating experience to ride a Marwari Horse.
- A tantalizing tea or coffee with yummy cookies.
- A beautiful sight of Jogi Talab Lake.
- An experienced horse riding guide will be provided.
Udaipur Horse Riding and Countryside tour will start in the afternoon. At 3:30 pm, our driver along with an air-conditioned car will reach you. The farm is just few kilometers away from the city. On reaching the farm, you will be greeted with a tantalizing tea/coffee and cookies. After this, you will start horse riding post receiving instructions from the instructor. After this adventurous experience, we will take you to the Jogi Talab Lake for a short break. Then you will be returned back to the farm from where the driver would drop you back to the hotel. This half day countryside tour will not last for more than 3 to 4 hours.
- Transportation by an air conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Two hours of horse riding with safety gear and experienced guide
- Tea/Coffee/Cookies at the farm
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
i like Marwari horseMay 01 2018
I like this tour very much especially the horses,this half day Countryside tour was awesome, we will visit again.
RobertsMay 01 2018
As soon as I learned that this breed of horses has been a part of long-fought battles, I instantly wanted to give it a try. The horses looked strong and were well trained. I had a great time with them. A new way out to some adventure.