Being a spiritual city of Lord Shiva, Varanasi has religious, cultural and traditional significances but apart from all these Varanasi is also popular for its Indian Classical Music and Dance. This Musical Concert tour in Varanasi gives you the immense pleasure and a little bit knowledge about the Indian Classical music and Instrument.
- Admire the pleasant classical music of India.
- Enjoy the concert given by well-known musicians.
- Have a delectable dinner in a local restaurant.
- Transfer service through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Enjoy the soothing music.
At around 4:00 PM, our cabbie will pick you up from the hotel lobby and take you for the Musical tour in Varanasi. On arrival to the place, you will come across the established and remarkable family of Musicians – The Mishra Family of Varanasi Ramapura. It’s a live show of Pandit Deobrat Mishra the remarkable Sitarist and the Tabla player a grandson of Mahadev Pandey.
This Mishra Family mesmerizes the people of the nation and worldwide for the last four generations. The concert will be performed by the band members name Pandit Shivnath Mishra-Sitar Maestro, Deobrat Mishra-Sitar Artist, and Mahadev Pandey on Tabla. The Show will start around 5:00 pm, the group follows the energetic and innovative style of playing instruments, they play Benarasi Thumri, Dhrupad, and Khayal style of singing.
You can also get a brief description of Indian Classical Music by one of the members of the Mishra Gharana. The guest can also ask any questions related to music, instruments, and about the difference between Indian Classical and Western music. This private musical tour also has something for Indian Classical Dance lovers as you can also enjoy the Kathak and Bharatnatyam Dance Forms here present by either male or female dancer.
After enjoying the power-pack musical and dance performances, our assistance will take you to the famous restaurant in Varanasi (Surya Palace/Hotel Ganpati/Hotel Alka) for a tempting dinner, later you will be dropped back at your Hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of local assistance.
- Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Indian Classical Music and Dance.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
magical stay on the gangesJuly 12 2018
Relax listening some cool music, seeing the Ganges, and then go to the craziness of the city.