Kolkata is a magical city. It’s every hue separates this city from other towns and places. Like its colorful street food not only draws masses, but also intellectual fraternity. Here people park their big limousines on streets to savor tangy puchkas; women step off from trams to carry tempting jhalmuri; Affluent class ditches the queues to get their favorite Bengali Roshgulla. There is some uniqueness in its soil, and this unique trait becomes conspicuous when one tastes awesome Sandesh or have crispy Mughlai Paratha.
- Savor mouthwatering water balls (Golgapas)
- Walk with us in food lanes, taste awesome Kathi Kabab
- Tempting Ghugi Chaat is hard to resist
- Jot down tasteful cuisines
Our dedicated chauffeur will pick you up from the hotel at around 11:00 am. From here we take you to the Dacres Lane, Kolkata’s street food market is known for palatable fish fry, fish roll and mutton chicken. After this, we head towards BBD Bagh, here you can try Luchi, Kochuri and Aloodam. And that’s not the end of the food walk. Dalhousie Square, Sudder Street, AJC Bose are other food markets, where you can relish dumplings, noodles, thupka, chicken, chopped mutton and roomali bread. You would be accompanied by our English Speaking tour guide who would take you to the most authentic street vendors.
After visiting these interesting food streets, the vehicle would drop you back at your hotel.
- Hotel pick up and drop by air conditioned private car
- English speaking tour guide
- Selected street food items
- Mineral Water
- All taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals or Beverages other than specified in program
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.