A week in Pattaya & Bangkok – 7 Days in Thailand0
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok and transfer to Pattaya – Alcazar Show
As you arrive at the Bangkok airport, you will be picked by our driver and taken straight to the hotel in Pattaya. After check-in at the hotel, you can spend the day relaxing. At night get picked up by 5:00 PM to 6:00 Pm for the most-renowned Alcazar Show which is a grand stage performance by several talented entertainers in the
company of bright light and thunderous sound which makes for a famed cabaret show around the world. Post the show, you will be taken back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
After relishing on a delicious breakfast, you will be taken to Pattaya beach at 9:00 AM. Upon reaching the beach by 9:30 Am, take a speedboat to marine sports pier. By 10:00 AM your Pattaya tour and activities will begin in the true sense henceforth as you can opt for some water sports (additional charges). Indulge in activities like
parasailing, undersea walking, jet ski, and take a banana boat ride and once done move to Coral Island by 11:00 AM. There spend a bright morning under the splendid tropical sun and by 12:00 PM board a speedboat to return to Pattaya Beach. Once back from the island, you will feast upon a hearty meal at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalent Indian restaurants). After an interesting day return back to the hotel, where you can spend the evening at your own leisure and retire for the night.
Day 03:- Pattaya Sightseeing (Nong Nooch Village Parks).
A delectable breakfast at the hotel will be followed by exploring another significant stop of your tour to Pattaya i.e. Nong Nooch village. Spread like a theme park, the village will give you a tour of the bygone days at different places across the world with its 17 th -century French garden, European Renaissance garden, etc. The place also features categorized gardens for various species such as bonsai garden, orchid nurseries, cacti garden, etc. That’s not all; there are a number of other thrilling activities such as cultural performances, bicycling, elephant rides, boat- paddling, etc. that will make the tour all the more enriching. After returning, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04:- Pattaya – Free Day
This day will be left unscheduled for you to spend it as per your choice. After breakfast utilize the day doing some interesting activities. In the evening you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05:- Pattaya to Bangkok & Cruise
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, head towards Bangkok in air condition car. On arriving check-in at the hotel and relax. In the evening get picked up between 5:00 to 6:00 PM for a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess. Taste some delectable cuisines while enjoying the night view of the city. The live band playing will offer you a dose of nostalgia while you dance with your partner. You are sure to witness one entertaining and memorable night. Then later proceed to the hotel where you get to stay overnight.
Day 06:- Bangkok - Safari World with Marine Park with Lunch
A satiating breakfast at the hotel will be followed by one of the most fascinating things to do in Bangkok, i.e. visiting the Safari World with Marine Park. Spread over a vast area of 170 acres, Safari world includes a Safari Park and a Marine Park. The Safari Park exhibits a number of wild animals in their natural surroundings like zebra, tiger, lion, and numerous birds. Before visiting the Marine Park, you will be provided with an international buffet for lunch. Then will head to the Marine Park which houses a vast variety of marine animals that include trained dolphins, monkeys, seals, birds, etc. performing endearing tricks that will make your tour immensely interesting and heartwarming. After a fun-filled day, we will return to the hotel to retire for the night.
Day 07:- Departure from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be dropped to the Bangkok airport for your onward flight.
- 4 Night’s accommodation in The Ibis Pattaya/Sawasdee Siam or Similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in The Ecotel/Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel or Similar hotel in Bangkok.
- 6 Breakfasts at the hotel
- 1 Lunch during Coral Island Tour
- 1 Lunch during Safari World with Marine Park
- 1 Dinner during Chao Phraya Princess cruise in Bangkok
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfer on Private Basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport transfer on a Private Basis.
- Half-Day Coral Island Tour by speed boat - including transfers on a Share basis (SIC).
- Nong Nooch Village tour with the transfers on a shared basis (SIC).
- Evening Alcazar show with the transfer on a shared basis (SIC).
- Safari World with Marine Park with transfers on a share basis (SIC).
- Evening Chao Phraya Princess cruise with the transfer on a shared basis( SIC)
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Tour guide tips & Driver Tips
- Meals and Beverages if not stated
- Early Check-in / Late Check-out
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Water Sports Activities on the Coral Island tour will be on direct payment basis.
- Entrance fee unless specified.
- Revel in the entertaining Alcazar Show
- Absorb the splendor of the Coral Island
- Capture the idyllic beauty of the local village
- Get mesmerized at Safari World and Marine Park
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.