Agra One Day Tour Package5
Your one day Agra tour will begin with a pick-up at 9:00 am by our representatives and you will be driven straight to the Taj Mahal. The mausoleum is an emblem of love built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and the beauty of the structure is unparalleled. This will be followed by a lip-smacking lunch at a local restaurant.
Later, you will be taken to yet another Mughal marvel, the Red Fort, which is a grand structure
spreading over an area of 2.5 km and is popular for being the royal residence of the Mughals.
After savoring the beauty of the Mughal abode, this one day Agra tour package will take you to Akbar’s Tomb which is another architectural gem in the treasure box of Agra. With a local shopping spree, your tour will come to a gratifying end.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to the airport or railway station for your onward journey.
Please Note: Package will not be operational on Friday.
- Sightseeing with a well trained English speaking tour guide
- Entry fee at Taj Mahal, Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort
- Complete sightseeing in private air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Air/Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Captivating beauty of the Taj Mahal that will leave you spellbound
- Get the essence of the local life with the Tonga ride.
- Mesmerizing Mughal architecture of the Agra Fort and Akbar’s Tomb
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020
kenneth JohnsonNovember 26 2018
Agra Taxy driver service and the hospitality
We had a day tour booked with Prakash and it was the best tour experience I've ever had! Prakash took us through the history of Agra by visiting the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra. Along the way we visited some local shops and got to experience the Taj at sunset. I highly recommend the tour and especially Prakash as a tour guide!
irene yamaguchiFebruary 26 2018
Best tour of Agra and the Taj Mahal
Travel to?Agra?from Delhi maybe long but the visit is more than worth it! The Taj Mahal is breathtaking from its beautiful gates to the love story of the Mosque and its grand gardens ....Visit the?Agra?Fort and melt into the history of Imperial India and its connection to the Taj Mahal.?
howard doerleAugust 29 2017
Visiting to agra
Beautiful, majestic it stands out as a symbol of purity and cleanliness amidst filthy?Agra.?Perhaps it is this contrast that makes it so special, for when out of the vicinity of the Tal Mahal, the rest of?Agra?is a dirty, grimy, polluted city full of people, poverty, run down shanty shops and dilapidated buildings.