A perfect blend of historical significance and architectural excellence, Agra is undoubtedly the most famous destination for tourism in India. The beautiful place has a number of edifices to explore that will make you fall in love with the grandeur of the Mughal architecture. This Agra city tour will take you on a joy ride discovering the Taj Mahal, Red Fort, and Akbar’s Tomb.
- Captivating beauty of the Taj Mahal that will leave you spellbound
- Get the essence of the local life with the Tonga ride.
- Mesmerizing Mughal architecture of the Agra Fort and Akbar’s Tomb
Your one day Agra tour will begin with a pick-up at 9:00 am by our representatives and you will be driven straight to the Taj Mahal. The mausoleum is an emblem of love built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal, and the beauty of the structure is unparalleled. Thereafter, you can enjoy a thrilling Tonga ride outside the monument for that interesting local experience. This will be followed by a lip-smacking lunch at a local restaurant.
Later, you will be taken to yet another Mughal marvel, the Red Fort, which is a grand structure
spreading over an area of 2.5 km and is popular for being the royal residence of the Mughals.
After savoring the beauty of the Mughal abode, this one day Agra tour package will take you to Akbar’s Tomb which is another architectural gem in the treasure box of Agra. With a local shopping spree, your tour will come to a gratifying end.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to the airport or railway station for your onward journey.
Please Note: Package will not be operational on Friday.
- Sightseeing with a well trained English speaking tour guide
- Entry fee at Taj Mahal, Akbar’s Tomb and Agra Fort
- Complete sightseeing in private air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Air/Train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020
Agra Taxy driver service and the hospitalityNovember 26 2018
We had a day tour booked with Prakash and it was the best tour experience I've ever had! Prakash took us through the history of Agra by visiting the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra. Along the way we visited some local shops and got to experience the Taj at sunset. I highly recommend the tour and especially Prakash as a tour guide!
Taj mahal agraMay 22 2018
Taj mahal in?agra?if you visit india and didn't go to visit the taj mahal then you lost the opportunity to see india in this beautiful place
number one destination in AgraMarch 26 2018
Tajmahal is a dreams for all. nothing in the world like this.There is no word for this strange. Because of Tajmahal?Agra?otherwise nothing is there
Best tour of Agra and the Taj MahalFebruary 26 2018
Travel to?Agra?from Delhi maybe long but the visit is more than worth it! The Taj Mahal is breathtaking from its beautiful gates to the love story of the Mosque and its grand gardens ....Visit the?Agra?Fort and melt into the history of Imperial India and its connection to the Taj Mahal.?
Visiting to agraAugust 29 2017
Beautiful, majestic it stands out as a symbol of purity and cleanliness amidst filthy?Agra.?Perhaps it is this contrast that makes it so special, for when out of the vicinity of the Tal Mahal, the rest of?Agra?is a dirty, grimy, polluted city full of people, poverty, run down shanty shops and dilapidated buildings.