Agra Same Day Tour Relish Lunch and Mohabbat The Taj Show5
After having a palatable breakfast, our chauffeur will pick you up at around 10:00 am from the hotel for the one day Agra tour. The same day Agra tour first takes you towards the magnetizing view of the Taj Mahal, after visiting this incredible architecture of Taj Mahal you will definitely forget everything in the marvelous beauty of the Taj.
Subsequently, we will drive you to visit the Agra Fort; this gargantuan fort was the residence of Mughals which is known for its robust construction, strength and supremacy.
After visiting the fort, we will drive you for the mouth-watering lunch in one of the best local restaurants.
This Agra Sightseeing tour also covers the famous shops visit like marble and handicraft shops.
After shopping for your loved ones, we will take you to experience the mind-blowing show, where the powerful performance of the artists drag you to the Mughal era and the 12’*12’ replica of the Taj Mahal steal the show.
At the end of the day, our driver will drop you back to the hotel and the full day Agra tour package ends here around 8 PM.
(Package will be not operational on Friday)
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, & Agra Fort.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- Mohabbat The Taj Show Tickets.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Have a wonderful weekend day trip to Agra.
- Pick-up and drop Taxi service from Agra hotel through an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Mesmerize the beauty of the Taj Mahal.
- Relish the palatable lunch in a local restaurant.
- Experience a fascinating show ‘Mohabbat the Taj’.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost•
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Lelia SmithAugust 20 2018
weekday in december
Went there on a weekday in december but the place was still quite crowded. It appeared that there was an arrangement to allow tourists for quick entry (no need to join the queue for local people). This is a place you must go in India. However, the weather in?Agra?was disappointed and you cannot not see clearly things which are 200 meters away. The sky was filled with dust and small particles and you would need to take photos repeatedly to ensure the result was satisfactory. Further, one of the towers was under reparation. If you want to take good photos of Taj Mahal, you may need to re-schedule your day of visit
Julian litvinskyJuly 09 2018
Beware of the people outside the taj
Beware of the people outside the taj as everyone wants a piece of your money. Weather its taking photos for you, or showing you around the Taj. It's a must visit, and would highly recommend visiting. Will definitely be back when I have a stop over in Agra.
Jacqelyn C. DrewOctober 09 2017
Taj Mahal is an incredible display of artwork & craftmanship
The Taj Mahal is an incredible display of artwork & craftmanship, definitely worth the drive from Delhi to Agra. We booked a private driver/tour guide. Spent the night in Agra so we could see it first thing in the morning. Be very careful entering & exiting the grounds as locals gather to sell, beg or steal for survival.
george khourySeptember 24 2017
tour of Agra and the Taj Mahal
Recently I took a tour of Agra and the Taj Mahal with Prakash and I recommend her highly. I was in Delhi for business and had a weekend day and the hotel arranged the train tickets to Agra and back on the fast train which was great.