This Agra Sightseeing tour package takes you the most magnetizing monument in India i.e. Taj Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the World along with the gigantic Agra Fort.
- Enjoy the full day Agra Sightseeing tour.
- Transfer service from Agra hotel to sights through an air-conditioned car.
- Dwell on the artistic and archaic point of the Taj Mahal.
- Explore the Agra fort by our expert tour guide.
At 9:00 am, our chauffeur along with the expert tour guide will pick you from the Agra hotel for same day Agra tour by car. The Agra sightseeing tour starts by visiting the Taj Mahal, situated on the bank of the Yamuna River. This monument definitely hypnotized you through its flawless beauty and ingenious architecture.
Afterward, we will take you to explore the Agra Fort, houses so many important buildings like Delhi-Gate, Moti Masjid, Mina-Masjid, Akbari-Gate, Nagina-Masjid, and much more.
After that, we will take you for a palatable lunch in a popular local restaurant. Agra tour package also includes the visit of famous marble and handicraft shops where you can buy items according to your taste.
After this spellbound tour you will be driven back to the hotel and with this your full day Agra Sightseeing tour package finish here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, & Agra Fort.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- All Sightseeing by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Sep 2018.
Note: Package will be not operational on Friday
Day trip from Delhi to AgraNovember 19 2018
Although Taj Mahal is a must visit place in?Agra?but visiting there on holidays is very inconvenient.
best day trip to agraMay 28 2018
steven B conley
Tourists flock to?Agra, only for this reason. So I will only say, the entrance was inspired from Humayun?s Tomb in Delhi. They have very similar front area. 1. Close on Fridays so plan your trip/dates accordingly. 2. Hire a guide is possible.
nice Agra fortFebruary 26 2018
To sum up the one day adventure, it was a trip that will forever be remembered and if friends, family, associates or anyone else asks me about my experience at the Taj, I will 100% recommend that they request Agra Tours, with no one else but Feroz leading their tour
one day trip to agraNovember 28 2017
This is a large and white marble structure. The dome that surrounds the tomb is nearly 115 feet high. Book a guide and find the knowledge about this attraction. The restaurants near by this wonder are not good. This white marble mausoleum remains closed on Friday.
same day agra tourJanuary 12 2017
Agra administration has failed miserably in making this place a convenient place to visit with families on holidays and weekend.If you want to avoid the queues you have to either buy Tickets priced at Rs.750 for foreigners?