Agra Sightseeing Tour Package with Lunch5
Your exclusive same day Agra tour starts at 9:00 am. A Chauffeur driven car in the company of tour guide will pick you up from the hotel in Agra. The first visit in your itinerary is Taj Mahal. Situated on the bank of Yamuna river, it is the most fascinating site renowned for its architectural brilliance. Labeled as the world heritage site it is a mausoleum built in white marble with intricate carvings that never fail to attract. The next stop on a sightseeing tour of Agra is the majestic Red Fort, which was the main residence of Mughal emperors till 1638. Spread across the area of 2.5 km it is made up of red sandstone and houses several significant chambers such as Khaas Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Diwan-e-am, Diwan-e-Khas, Jehangir Palace, Pearl Mosque and Musamman Burj.
After the fort visit, proceed for a scrumptious lunch and satiate your hunger pangs as the Agra tour has more to offer. Once done get ready for some shopping time at famous marble and handicraft shops. Take some souvenirs back home to cherish the memory of the trip life long. At the end of the tour, we drop you back to your hotel in Agra.
After this spellbound tour you will be driven back to the hotel and with this your full day Agra Sightseeing tour package finish here.
- Sightseeing with English speaking tour guide.
- Entry Fee of Taj Mahal, & Agra Fort.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- All Sightseeing by private air-condition car.
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air/train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight
cancellation or delay.
- Reconnoiter the beauty of majestic Taj Mahal.
- Visit the resplendent Mughals monument, Agra Fort.
- Revel in the Mughals era as you explore sites in Agra.
- English speaking local guide will accompany you.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
Package Validity - 1 April 2016 to 30 Dec 2020.
Note: Package will be not operational on Friday
steven B conleyMay 28 2018
best day trip to agra
Tourists flock to?Agra, only for this reason. So I will only say, the entrance was inspired from Humayun?s Tomb in Delhi. They have very similar front area. 1. Close on Fridays so plan your trip/dates accordingly. 2. Hire a guide is possible.
judy manalastasFebruary 26 2018
nice Agra fort
To sum up the one day adventure, it was a trip that will forever be remembered and if friends, family, associates or anyone else asks me about my experience at the Taj, I will 100% recommend that they request Agra Tours, with no one else but Feroz leading their tour
marlene padovanoNovember 28 2017
one day trip to agra
This is a large and white marble structure. The dome that surrounds the tomb is nearly 115 feet high. Book a guide and find the knowledge about this attraction. The restaurants near by this wonder are not good. This white marble mausoleum remains closed on Friday.