An Evening Glimpse of Hyderabad with Boat Ride Laser Show and dinner1
Our driver with English speaking guide will pick you up from the hotel/home between 13:30-14:00 PM and proceed to Hyderabad evening trip.
The enticing Hyderabad evening trip starts from the Birla Temple, enhances the beauty of the Kala Pahad. The temple is devoted to Venkateshwara and considerable Hindu god and goddess. This temple has a planetarium which is heeled-off with state-of-the-art technology from Japan with the spiritual touch.
After that, you will ferry to the mind boggling glance at Marine drive, which makes the shape of the necklace that’s why also known as “Necklace Road”. Subsequently, you will take towards the NTR Garden, constructed in the memory of N.T.Rama Rao, a former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. This garden offers a bundle of joy and happiness with some attractive things like Car cafes, Toy train, Fruit restaurant, Roaring cascade, Gopuram, Japanese Garden, and much more to explore.
Afterwards, you will move to the Husain Sagar Lake to enjoy the boat ride and the scenes glimpse of the lake which hooked up with cities i.e. Hyderabad and Secunderabad. The major attraction of the lake is the statue of Buddha stands at the center of the lake.
After that, our next move to the Lumbini Park, remarkable for its musical fountain show and most importantly the Laser light show around 7:15 PM, based on the theme of Hyderabad history. These 30-45 minutes show magnetized you with their laser effects in enchanting colorful lights.
At the end of the Laser show, you will be ferried to the local restaurant for mouth-watering dinner and after that drop you to the hotel.
- Service of Local English speaking Guide.
- Entry Fee of all mentioned monuments.
- Laser show Ticket.
- Hotel Transfer & Sightseeing by Private AC Car.
- One dinner in Local Restaurant. (Fixed Menu)
- Mineral water during the tour.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Visit the man-made Asia’s largest Husain Sagar Lake.
- Enjoy the mesmerizing colorful laser show at Lumbini park.
- Visit one of recent developed largest NTR gardens.
- Explore the Birla Temple.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund
• Monuments order can be changed as per your Hotel’s location.
In case laser show gets cancelled due to a technical problem and we shall not responsible for it and no refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 79 Per Person
- 8-9 hrsDuration
- USD 52 Per Person
- 8 hrsDuration