This short trip makes you understand about the Chandela dynasty and the constructed temples of that era through light & sound show held at the complex of the Western group of temples.Experience the grandeur and splendor of Chandela kings story of the exclusive temples era by attending the Khajuraho light & sound show at the famous Western Group of temples complex. Get to know about the 10th Century to the present day in the 50-minutes English show. Best evening activity in Khajuraho .
- Witness the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Western group of temples, come to life in a dramatic and vibrant sound and light show
- Learn about the history of the Chandela’s king’s story of the exclusive temples era from English Show.
- Get a taste of Indian culture with a dinner at a popular Local restaurant.
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel in a chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle.
In the evening around 6:00 PM, our driver will pick you up from the hotel corridor towards the dwelling of the Western group of temples for enjoying the evening Light & Sound show on the Khajuraho bygone temples.
This 50 minute show presents the tale of the Chandela regime along with the significances of the sumptuous temples and their seductive sculptures. This informative and explanatory show is narrates id the dominant voice of biggest Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan.
After the knowledgeable and entertaining show on the Western group of temples, we will take you for a tempting dinner at one of the good local restaurants. Afterwards, our chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of local Assistant.
- Entry fees of Show.
- One Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note:- Tour Might be cancelled if there is any rain because its operate in open Area.
Interesting showMay 01 2018
The show is entertaining and narrates the story of Indian history. After knowing the story the place becomes more intriguing. Enjoyed to the fullest.
GoodMay 01 2018
The open-air amphitheater gives you a smattering about the place narrating its history.
The Light & sound show was an amazingMay 01 2018
The Light & sound show was an amazing way to know about the history of the temples and the erotic carvings on the temples. We paid $30 per person but it was worth to paid.