An Evening Light and Sound Show in Temple Campus Followed by Dinner3
In the evening around 6:00 PM, our driver will pick you up from the hotel corridor towards the dwelling of the Western group of temples for enjoying the evening Light & Sound show on the Khajuraho bygone temples.
This 50 minute show presents the tale of the Chandela regime along with the significances of the sumptuous temples and their seductive sculptures. This informative and explanatory show is narrates id the dominant voice of biggest Bollywood star Amitabh Bachchan.
After the knowledgeable and entertaining show on the Western group of temples, we will take you for a tempting dinner at one of the good local restaurants. Afterwards, our chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of local Assistant.
- Entry fees of Show.
- One Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Witness the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Western group of temples, come to life in a dramatic and vibrant sound and light show
- Learn about the history of the Chandela’s king’s story of the exclusive temples era from English Show.
- Get a taste of Indian culture with a dinner at a popular Local restaurant.
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel in a chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Note:- Tour Might be cancelled if there is any rain because its operate in open Area.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 35 Per Person
- 4-5 hrsDuration
- USD 37 Per Person
- 5-6 hrsDuration