Almost every single person is familiar with the Taj Mahal monument and almost of them also aware about the love tale of Shah Jahan and his favorite queen Mumtaj Mahal behind the making of the Taj Mahal. But now, you can also visualize this epic in the evening at the “Mohabbat the Taj show� in Kalakriti Cultural & the Convention Centre in Agra, with blazing lights and sound show. Kalakriti Theatre is also engaged in other art forms like music, art, poetry, words, dance, gestures and time to time they also provoke their audience to raise voice towards social issues through their shows.
- An insight to the Saga of Love.
- Be a part of the lustring light and sound show over the 12’x12’ Taj Replica.
- A chance to vision a presentation of a lavish life of the Mughal Empire.
- A mouth-watering dinner at a local restaurant.
- Comfortable and secure drive in AC car from hotel to destination and vice versa.
Around 6 PM in the evening, our driver will receive you from the hotel lobby to the Kalakriti theater for the evening Mohabbat The Taj Show tour package. ‘Mohabbat the Taj’ an all time romantic love story portrays by 80 brilliant and accomplished artists who take you to the Mughal era through their lively performance. This show will surely touch your heart with the power packed act of artists and their depiction of love, romance, and passion through this show. This tale will be later pursued by enlightening dramatic lights and sounds over the 12’x12’ Taj replica weighs 10,000 pounds. This show of 1 hour and 20 minutes takes the audience to the Mughal era.
Kalakriti Cultural & Convention Centre, Agra is full-fledged with art, light, and sound advanced technology. This theater has an occupancy of 585 seats divided into silver, gold and platinum classes respectively. Theatre has all the advanced technology and amenities like seats fitted with multilingual options, Dolby sound system, etc.
Besides the mind-boggling illustration of Shah Jahan’s love for his wife, the show also demonstrates the dedication, patience and hard work of the artisans involved in making of this epitome of love.
After attending this provocative show, our driver will drive you to a popular Indian restaurant for a delicious treat. Then, drive you back to your respective hotel.
- English speaking Assistant.
- Entry Fee of Mohabbat The Taj Show
- Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Agra Hotel – Theatre –Agra Hotel by Private air condition Car.
- Mineral water.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
NOTE: The live show is available in two languages: Hindi and Urdu. Interpretation is also available in major foreign languages through headphones: English, French, and German.
stunning viewNovember 23 2018
David R. Chavez
by telling me everything I am entitled to throughout the entire trip and making everything as easy as possible
Fantastic Day in AgraJanuary 22 2018
Nothing but great things to say. Ram singh -the private driver-arrived 5 min early and courteously waited before we drove from Delhi to Agra. He was a very nice guy who brought snacks and much appreciated bottled water always making sure that I was comfortable. Sushil was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the sites that we visited, friendly, and really made the tours worthwhile. I highly recommend for anyone seeking to visit the Taj Mahal from Delhi.