An Evening Mohabbat the Taj Show Followed by Dinner2
At 6:00 PM in the evening, you will be picked up from your hotel and driven to the Kalakriti theatre in Agra to view the renowned Mohabbat the Taj Show live in action, which happens to be one of the most interesting things to do in Agra. The 90 minutes show will take you to the bygone days of the Mughal era where 60 skilled artists recreate the historical love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal. Post the show, you will be taken to a local Indian restaurant to savor the delicious flavors of
authentic Indian cuisine.
After the scrumptious dinner, we will drop you back to your hotel.
- English speaking assistant
- Entry fee of Mohabbat the Taj Show
- Dinner at a local restaurant
- Agra hotel-theatre-Agra hotel in private air-conditioned car
- Mineral water
- All taxes and service charges
- Air or train fare
- Camera fee at monuments
- All expenses arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight
cancellation or delay.
- A romantic escapade into the Mughal world
- Entertaining and insightful performance
- Magnificent view of the largest replica of Taj-Mahal
- Delectable dinner at a local restaurant
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
NOTE: The live show is available in two languages: Hindi and Urdu. Interpretation is also available in major foreign languages through headphones: English, French, and German.
Kerry jenzenJanuary 22 2018
Fantastic Day in Agra
Nothing but great things to say. Ram singh -the private driver-arrived 5 min early and courteously waited before we drove from Delhi to Agra. He was a very nice guy who brought snacks and much appreciated bottled water always making sure that I was comfortable. Sushil was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable about the sites that we visited, friendly, and really made the tours worthwhile. I highly recommend for anyone seeking to visit the Taj Mahal from Delhi.