Varanasi is said to be a divine city of Lord Shiva and hallowed Ganga river. Varanasi is famous for its various religious significances, the dominant of them is the Ganga Aarti or prayers offers to Goddess Ganga every day in the evening after sunset at Dashashwamedh Ghat. Varanasi Evening Excursion Tour is incomplete, if you are not going for evening excursion to see Ganga Aarti.
- Experience the awe-inspiring Ganga Aarti.
- Enjoy the palatable dinner at one of the best local restaurants of Varanasi.
- Relish the boat ride in Ganga river during Aarti.
In the evening around 5:30 PM, our cabbie along with one of our representative pick you up from the hotel lobby to drive on the road to Dashashwamedh Ghat for witnessing Ganga Aarti. On arrival, we will board you in the boat for enjoying the 1 hour Aarti, you can easily catch a glimpse and hearken of Aarti from the boat.
This sumptuous Aarti will start from 6:45 PM after sunset, with a croon of mantra and later, followed with melodious hymn dedicated to Lord Shiva, Surya (The Sun), Mata Ganga (Ganga river) and Agni (Lord of Fire) giving by priests wearing a same kind of cloth named as dhoti and kurta with holding a muti-tiered heavy brass Lamp and a conch shell.
This Aarti is palatial and splendid, the ghats are overcrowded with people everyday witness this magnificent Aarti. Every evening it seems to be the occasion at Dashashwamedh Ghat.
After sightseeing this impressive and lavish Aarti, our assistance will take you to the famous restaurant in Varanasi for a tempting dinner, later your Varanasi Evening Excursion comes to an end with your drop to the hotel.
- Transfer by Private air condition Car.
- Services of local assistance.
- Dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Boat Ride.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Ganga aarti must watchJuly 01 2018
Indian people are really spiritual. I could feel that in the air of city. I took many pictures of the aarti too. The burning lamps looked stunning at night.
A short and enjoyable tourJune 12 2018
It was a short and eventful evening. we covered aarti and delicious dinner. Perfect evening!
Varanasi Evening ExcursionJune 07 2018
Varanasi Evening Excursion Tour is incomplete, if you are not going for The evening excursion to see Ganga Aarti.