An Evening with Magnificent Ganga Aarti Tour with Dinner and Private Transfer3
This Varanasi Ganga Aarti tour will begin with our representatives picking you up at 5:30 pm from your hotel. You will head with them to Dashashwamedh Ghat from where you will board a boat to witness the magnificent Ganga Aarti ceremony from the glistening waters of River Ganga.
During your short boat-ride you will be taken to a spot with the perfect view of the Aarti. Here, you will see priests clad in traditional garments carrying out the customary rituals while soothing sounds of group chanting resound in the background. The ritual includes melodious hymn dedicated to Lord Shiva, Surya (The Sun), Mata Ganga (Ganga river) and Agni (Lord of Fire) performed by priests while holding a multi-tiered heavy brass lamp and a conch shell. After that, we will take you to a popular local restaurant to satiate your hunger with a palatable dinner. As the day comes to an end, we will drop you back to the hotel and your evening Varanasi tour will conclude.
- Transfer by private air condition Car.
- Services of local assistance.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Boat Ride.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy.
- Witness the grand Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Absorb the beauty of Ganga with a peaceful boat-ride
- See the city light-up during the Aarti
- Savor a delicious dinner at a popular restaurant
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Book This Tour
Similar Tour Options
- USD 61 Per Person
- 9 hrsDuration
- USD 25 Per Person
- 4 HoursDuration