Varanasi is known for being the city of Lord Shiva and the sacred River Ganga and owing to this fact the city is religiously very significant for people all over the world. This Varanasi tour package will take you on a peaceful boat ride in the evening from where you will view the grand Ganga Aarti ceremony in all its glory. Later, you will be taken to a famous restaurant to relish a scrumptious dinner, which will bring the tour to a flavorsome end.
- Witness the grand Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat
- Absorb the beauty of Ganga with a peaceful boat-ride
- See the city light-up during the Aarti
- Savor a delicious dinner at a popular restaurant
This Varanasi Ganga Aarti tour will begin with our representatives picking you up at 5:30 pm from your hotel. You will head with them to Dashashwamedh Ghat from where you will board a boat to witness the magnificent Ganga Aarti ceremony from the glistening waters of River Ganga.
During your short boat-ride you will be taken to a spot with the perfect view of the Aarti. Here, you will see priests clad in traditional garments carrying out the customary rituals while soothing sounds of group chanting resound in the background. The ritual includes melodious hymn dedicated to Lord Shiva, Surya (The Sun), Mata Ganga (Ganga river) and Agni (Lord of Fire) performed by priests while holding a multi-tiered heavy brass lamp and a conch shell. After that, we will take you to a popular local restaurant to satiate your hunger with a palatable dinner. As the day comes to an end, we will drop you back to the hotel and your evening Varanasi tour will conclude.
- Transfer by private air condition Car.
- Services of local assistance.
- Dinner at local restaurant.
- Boat Ride.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Air or train fare.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Payment & Cancellation Policy.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Ganga aarti must watchJuly 01 2018
Indian people are really spiritual. I could feel that in the air of city. I took many pictures of the aarti too. The burning lamps looked stunning at night.
A short and enjoyable tourJune 12 2018
It was a short and eventful evening. we covered aarti and delicious dinner. Perfect evening!
Varanasi Evening ExcursionJune 07 2018
Varanasi Evening Excursion Tour is incomplete, if you are not going for The evening excursion to see Ganga Aarti.