India is one of the few countries having Big Cats in its Jungles, spotting a Tiger during your Jungle Safari is going to be a thrilling experience. Many people see wildlife tours as a source of inspiration as it was for Rudyard Kipling, author of “ The Jungle Book�. If you share the same point of view, then have a look towards this wildlife tour. This tour will take you to Kanha National Park, known for its Barasingha and the Indian Tiger. Bandhavgarh National Park is yet another attraction of the tour wherein you can enjoy the jeep and elephant safari. Besides the wildlife, the tour will cover temples in Khajaruo, heritage fort in Jhansi and the inimitable Taj Mahal in Agra.
- Experience the best of wildlife in India at Kanha National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park.
- Explore the Eastern and Western Group of temples in Khajuraho.
- Visit the Orchha town and the heritage fort of Jhansi.
- Explore the magnificent beauty of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Enjoy the interesting stories by the local guide.
- Enjoy a drive in an air-conditioned car on a private basis.
Day 01: Arrive in Delhi
This wildlife tour will start with a hearty welcome at Delhi’s airport. Our representative in an air-conditioned car will take you straight towards the hotel. Here, unwind and release the tiredness of the flight. Enjoy an excellent overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi – Jabalpur by Flight, and drive on to Kanha National Park (170 kms / 4 hours)
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to Delhi’s airport. From here, take a flight to Jabalpur. At Jabalpur’s airport, our driver will receive you. From here on, drive to Kanha National Park. Check into your hotel room. Spend evenings as per your leisure. Then have dinner and relax in the comfortable bed in your hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 03: Kanha National Park
The morning of Day 3 of Wildlife Tour will open with an exciting Jungle Safari within the National Park. An exclusive jeep will be provided to you, taking you on a tour of Kanha National Park. After cherishing the natural landscapes and fascinating wildlife at the Kanha National Park head back towards your hotel. Now, take a rest after a long day. Meals and overnight stay will be provided to you.
Day 04: Kanha – Bandhavgarh National Park by car (215 kms / 5 hours)
Kick start the day with a healthy breakfast. Check out from the hotel in Kanha. Drive back towards the Bandhavgarh National Park. After reaching Bandhavgarh, check in your hotel there. Here, a sumptuous lunch is waiting for you. Post lunch, in the evening take a stroll in natural surroundings. This will be followed by a sumptuous dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Bandhavgarh National Park
Enjoy a morning Jungle Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park. An exclusive jeep will take you around the National Park along with a naturalist guide. Post this, return to the hotel. Rest in the comfort of your hotel room. Meals and overnight stay would be provided at the hotel.
Day 06: Bandhvgarh – Khajuraho by car (230 kms / 5 to 6 hours)
The day will begin a little early with a warm breakfast at the hotel. Post having food, head towards Khajuraho by an air-conditioned car. On reaching Khajuraho, check in the hotel. Spend your noons in enjoying a sightseeing tour of Khajuraho taking you to the Eastern and Western Group of temples. Followed by this, enjoy your overnight stay at your hotel in Khajuraho.
Day 07: Khajuraho – Jhansi by car (175 kms / 4 hours) – Agra by Evening Train
After a day at Khajuraho, post breakfast you will drive towards Jhansi. This journey will be assisted by an air-conditioned car along with a local guide for your assistance. Make the most of your visit to Orchha town and the heritage fort of Jhansi. In the evening, it’s time for you to board the Shatabdi train from Jhansi to Agra.
The stay in Agra would start with a hearty welcome by our representative. He will receive you from the railway station taking you towards the hotel by an air-conditioned car. Have a wonderful night stay at Agra’s hotel.
Day 08: Agra – Delhi by car (200 kms /4 hours) – Departure
Post an early breakfast, check out from your hotel room. Head towards the magnificent Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. In the noon, drive back to Delhi. From here, you will be transferred to the airport from where on you will board your onward flight.
- 01 night in Delhi at The Suryaa Hotel or similar with Breakfast
- 02 nights in Kanha National Park at Camp Dev Vilas or similar on Full Board Basis
- 02 nights in Bandhavgarh at Tiger Lagoon or similar on Full Board Basis
- 01 night in Khajuraho at Hotel Radisson or similar with Breakfast
- 01 night in Agra at Hotel Four Points by Sheraton or similar with Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing tours by an air conditioned vehicle on a private basis
- Flight Tickets from Delhi to Jabalpur in an Economy Class
- Exclusive Jungle Safari by Jeep in Kanha National Park with naturalist guide
- Exclusive Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park with naturalist guide
- Services of a English speaking tour guide for sightseeing in Khajuraho, Jhansi and Agra
- Entrance fee to all monuments to be visited during sightseeing tours
- Train Tickets for Jhansi to Agra by Shatabdi Express (AC Chair Car)
- All applicable taxes
- International air fare
- Meals other than specified
- Anything which is not mentioned as included
- National Parks remain closed during the monsoon period from July to September every year.
- Jungle Safaris are subject to availability and permission from the forest department.
- We would require passport copies of all passengers to confirm the safaris in advance.
- The package price may change in case of unavailability of flights.
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary in case of any unforseen circumstances.
- Spotting a tiger during the Jungle Safari is not guaranteed as it completely depends on your luck.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.
Best Wildlife tourMarch 06 2018
Kanha National Park and Bandhavgarh National Park are really must-visit place. The trip was an interactive one and enjoyed it to bits. Keep up the good work Indiator!