Bangalore Mysore Day Excursion with Lunch and Private Transfer5
Early morning around 6:15 AM, our chauffeur will pick you up from your Bangalore hotel and drive to Mysore. On reaching our local guide will join you and take you for a Mysore city tour.
Start with a visit to Mysore Palace, which is situated in the heart of the city and now converted into a museum that exhibits antiques, souvenirs, alluring paintings, precious jewelry, royal costumes, and other items, which were once possessed by the Wodeyars. After palace visit, enjoy lunch in the local Restaurant (fixed menu) and then later drive to Chamundeshwari Temple. Situated on the hilltop of the Chamundi Hills, it is surrounded by natural beauty. While
going back to Bangalore en route pay a visit to Philomena,& Church.
After the church visit, this Bangalore Mysore day Excursion ends with a drop back at the hotel.
- Sightseeing & excursion as per itinerary.
- Service of English speaking tour Guide in Mysore.
- Monuments entry fee.
- Battery car ride at Mysore Palace.
- One fixed menu lunch at a local restaurant.
- Transport by air conditioner vehicle.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Any air & train fare
- Medical insurance
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature expenses, i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping, etc.
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Explore the Mysore palace for its marvelous architecture.
- Pay homage at Chamundeshwari Temple.
- The Guide will enlighten your experience through his knowledge.
- Visit Philomena’s Cathedral church.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Full payment will be required at the time of Confirmation of the Tour.
- 07 Days prior to the commencement of the tour No cancellation charges
- 03-06 Days prior to date of travel, 50% cancellation charges
- Less than 3 days No refund
Note - This package will be not operational on Sunday.
SasaJuly 26 2018
One day tour to Mysore from Bangalore
I am living in Bangalore for some time. I wanted to visit close by places at first. So I along with some colleagues planned to visit Mysore by Indiator one day tour on "Mysore Sight Seeing"!.Service was excellent and the driver was driving very safely.