Indiator aims at bringing the most authentic Bangkok tour experience to you, which is why it introduces you to every unique aspect of the city. This Bangkok floating market tour takes you on an exciting long-tailed speedboat ride to the Damnoen Saduak floating markets. On your way, you will view exotic markets selling fresh eatables and souvenirs. On the way back, a drive by the salt fields of Samut Sakhon and short halt at the coconut candy farm will enhance your experience and make it an unforgettable one.
- A unique tour of the floating markets
- Thrilling long-tailed speedboat ride
- Discover the exotic products of the market
- Interesting visit to salt field and candy farm
This 6 hours long Bangkok excursion will begin as our driver picks you up from the hotel in the morning and drives you to Damnoen Saduak. Here you will board the traditional long-tailed speedboat and ride to the floating markets. En-route, you will witness marshes with stilt houses. Throughout the ride, you will see local
traders selling freshly picked produce and homemade sweets along with striking souvenirs that you can buy as memoirs of this one of a kind tour.
Exploring the ancient canal ways is one of the most interesting things to do in Bangkok so if you wish to have that experience you can take a local boat trip through the canals to take a closer look at the markets at additional cost. After exploring the markets to the fullest, we will ride back to the harbor. Later we will take
you on a drive through the salt fields of Samut Sakhon province in an air-conditioned van. We will also halt at a coconut candy farm where you can munch on some delightful candies before heading back to the hotel in Bangkok, as the tour ends.
- Pick up and Drop from the Hotel
- This tour is a Shared Basis Tour.
- Transportation by Shared vehicle
- Long-tail boat ride to Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees, and optional tours, unless otherwise stated.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Food and drinks
- Boat ride through the markets (optional extra, payable direct) unless option taken
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 15% of travel cost.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund. Important Note:
You must provide your hotel details at time of booking. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the tour.