The 11 days Best of India tour with journeys on Indian Railways is a rip-roaring experience of the beautiful cities of India on the wheels of Asia’s largest railway network. The exhilarating tour starts from the national capital Delhi and follows - Agra, Ranthambore Jaipur and Varanasi. Soak in the authentic Indian beauty visiting entrancing historic architectures, sighting rich wildlife and connecting with self in the tranquility of Ganges River.
- Retrace history by visiting the magnificent monuments in Delhi
- Find joy in discovering the flawless architecture of the Taj Mahal
- Heart-thumping jungle safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Visit the iconic honey-comb structured monument, Hawa Mahal
- Attend the world famous Ganga Aarti in Varanasi
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On your arrival at the Delhi airport, receive a warm welcome from our representative who will then transfer you to the hotel. Relax for the rest of the day or sneak out in the evening to take a stroll in nearby places. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing + Ride on Delhi Metro Rail
After breakfast, you will be taken for a full day Delhi city tour with a tour guide. Enjoy the visit to – Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk (enjoy rickshaw ride) and Parathe Wali Gali. Then, enjoy a ride in local metro from Chandni Chowk to Rajeev Chowk metro station, and board our car at the exit. Continue the Delhi sightseeing and visit - Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate & Government Buildings (drive-past), Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. Then you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 3: Delhi – Agra by Train [2 Hrs. Journey]
Early in the morning, board the train to Agra City ‘Gatimaan Express’ and enjoy meals onboard. It will depart from Delhi railway station at 8:10 AM and arrive in Agra at 9:50 AM. Meet our representative at Agra railway station and leave for sightseeing tour of Agra and visit - the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Next, you will be driven to the hotel; check-in and take a rest. Evening will be spent with a leisure stroll in the local market. Overnight stay at the hotel in Agra.
Day 4: Agra – Ranthambore National Park by Train [4 Hrs. Journey]
After breakfast, board the train to Ranthambore, departing from Agra Fort Railway station at 12:25 PM and arrival in Sawai Madhopur (nearest station) station at 16:20 hours. Our driver will receive and transfer you to the hotel. The rest of the day will be for your personal activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Ranthambore.
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park
Relish the breakfast and then start your day with an action-packed jungle safari to see wildlife in Ranthambore National Park. Spot animals including - Tiger, Jackal, Mongoose, Sloth Bear, Leopard, Sambar, Chital, Nilgai, Gazelle, Boars, Mongoose, Indian Hare, Monitor lizards, and variety of birds. Then you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day 6: Ranthambore – Jaipur by Train [2 Hrs. Journey]
Savour the breakfast; board the train to next destination, Jaipur city. The train departs from Sawai Madhopur railway station at 08:00 AM and reaches Jaipur at 10:45 AM. On your arrival in Jaipur, our representative will receive and transfer you to the hotel. Take a rest for the rest of the day and enjoy overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 7: Jaipur
After breakfast, get ready to explore the magnificent monuments in the city with an interesting Jaipur city tour. Enjoy the visits to top attractions - Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar. You can also go for an elephant ride in Amer Fort (as per choice). Later, you can spend the evening as per choice. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 8: Jaipur – Delhi [250 Kms/ approx. 5 Hrs] Delhi- Varanasi by Flight [Approx. 2 Hrs]
Post breakfast, you will be driven to Delhi city, from where you will board the scheduled flight to Varanasi. On arrival in Varanasi, our representative will receive and take you to the hotel. The rest of the day will be free for you. Overnight stay at the hotel in Varanasi.
Day 9: Varanasi
Start the day with a captivating boat ride on Ganges River to catch the sunrise view. Then, you will be taken back to the hotel for breakfast. Next, go for the sightseeing tour of Varanasi with a tour guide and visit - Bharat Mata Temple, Burning Ghats, Benaras Hindu University and Sarnath (a significant Buddhist pilgrimage). In the evening, attend the world famous sacred event, Ganga Aarti. Then you will be dropped back at the hotel for overnight stay in Varanasi.
Day 10: Varanasi – Delhi by Flight [Approx. 2 Hrs.]
Enjoy breakfast; get transferred to Varanasi airport and board the flight back to Delhi. Our representative will receive you from Delhi airport followed by drop at the hotel in Delhi. The rest of the day will be free for you. You can spend it by indulging in some local shopping or exploring nearby places. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Day 11: Delhi – Departure
After breakfast, you will be taken to Delhi airport from where you can board the flight to your onward journey. Your Best of India tour with journeys on Indian Railways will hereby complete.
- Ranthambore National Park will remain closed for Tourist from July Till Mid October each year.
- Airfares are flexible & subject to change at the time of booking.
- Train Tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• All Airport/Railway station transfers by Air conditioned vehicle on Private Basis
• Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with Breakfast at below mentioned / similar hotels:
o Delhi (2N): Regent Grand
o Agra (1N): Howard Plaza The Fern
o Ranthambore (2N): Ranthambore Regency
o Jaipur (2N): Golden Tulip
o Varanasi (2N): Hotel Ganges View
o Delhi (1N): Regent Grand
• All Sightseeing tours with English Speaking Tour Guide.
• Flight Tickets for the sector Delhi to Varanasi return back to Delhi in Economy Class
• Rickshaw Ride at Chandni Chawk in Delhi
• Metro Train Ride during sightseeing in Delhi
• 1 Jungle Safari in Ranthambore National Park on Shared Jeep
• Elephant Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
• Boat Ride at River Ganges in Varanasi
• Train Tickets for below sectors:
o Delhi Station to Agra by Shatabdi Express (AC Chair Car)
o Tundla Station to Sawai Madhopur Station (AC 2 Tier)
o Sawai Madhopur Station to Jaipur (AC Chair Car)
• Mineral water
• All taxes, parking charges, driver allowance and service charges
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Anything except in inclusions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 10 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 09 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund