The splendor of Singapore and Malaysia has always been enticing for globetrotters and with Indiator’s Best of Singapore and Malaysia package, exploring these enthralling places is made all the more exciting. This tour will take you to the famous Singapore Night Safari and a local Singapore sightseeing tour to Orchard Road and Mustafa Centre in Little India along with an entertaining trip to Universal Studios before heading to magnificent Malaysia. Malaysia tour will begin with exploring the Bukit Bintang area followed by a trip to the Sunway Lagoon Theme m Park. You will be visiting a multitude of places in Kuala Lumpur like Independence Square, National Museum, National Mosque, President Palace, KL Tower, and the Petronas Towers. The tour will indeed give you endless memories to fondly look back upon.
- Exciting Night Safari excursion
- Entertaining escapade to Universal Studios
- A fun-filled trip to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
- Explore Kuala Lumpur like never before
Day 1 - Welcome to Singapore - Singapore Night Safari
As you reach the Singapore airport, our driver will take you to the hotel where you will check-in at 3 pm. After resting for a while you can explore Orchard Road and Mustafa Centre in Little India for a shopping spree. In the evening, we will pick you up from the hotel and take you to the famous Night-Safari where you will see several nocturnal animals live in action in an open zoo along with other local performances. As the day ends, we will drive you back to the hotel where you will stay overnight.
Day 2 - Universal Studios Singapore
Day 2 will be marked with one of the most sought-after things to do in Singapore i.e. a trip to Universal Studios. After filling your bellies with a delicious breakfast, you will head with us to the Universal Studios at 10 am. The place will introduce you to a number of rides and attractions based on your favorite movies and television show. After enjoying a memorable day at the studios, you will come back to the hotel with us in the evening and retire for the night.
Day 3 - Welcome to Malaysia
A delectable breakfast at the hotel will be followed by check-out formalities. We will then take you to the airport from where you will board a flight to Kuala Lumpur. On arriving at the Kuala Lumpur airport, our driver will pick you up and drop you at the hotel where you will check-in at 2 pm. Spend the rest of the evening at leisure. You can explore the local area of Bukit Bintang to make your evening engaging. At night you will return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 - Sunway Lagoon Theme Park
Day 4 will begin with a hearty breakfast, post which we will take you to one of the most entertaining places to visit in Malaysia- the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. The park is known for its themed attractions like the Wildlife Park, Water Park, Amusement Park, Scream Park, Extreme Park, and the Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon. After enjoying the fun-filled activities at the park, we will take you back to the hotel where you will spend the night in your cozy room.
Day 5 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour
You will wake up to a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel and then move with us for an exciting half-day Kuala Lumpur city tour. During this time you will visit the most loved sightseeing locations like the Independence Square, National Museum, and National Mosque. We will also take you to the President Palace and Kuala Lumpur Tower followed by stopping at Petronas Towers for clicking pictures at the twin towers. In the afternoon we will head back to the hotel and you can spend the rest of
the day as per your own interests. Come back to the hotel at night to enjoy your overnight stay.
Day 6 - Good Bye Malaysia
After relishing the final meal of your Singapore-Malaysia tour package, we will drop you to Kuala Lumpur airport for your flight back home. On your way to the airport, you can also halt for 10 minutes at Putrajaya for an orientation tour, only if there is enough time for the activity.
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Sandpiper Hotel/The Noble Hotel/Reddoorz Plus or similar hotel in Singapore.
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Arenaa Star Hotel/Starpoints Hotel Kuala Lumpur/Ancasa Express @ Pudu by Ancasa Hotels & Resorts or similar hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
- All Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- 5 Breakfast in the hotel.
- All Airport transfers are Private basis.
- All sightseeing tour on shared basis.
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees for Singapore and Malaysia not added
- Internal Airfare from Singapore to Malaysia or Coach Travel is not included.
- Entrance ticket unless specified
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, 20% cancellation charges
- 29-10 day’s prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 day’s prior commencement of tour, 75% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.