Bishnoi Villages with Jodhpur City Tour on Private Basis1
The Bishnoi Village Safari will start in the morning at 8:00 am. You will be received by the jeep from your hotel or airport or railway station in Jodhpur. The Bishnoi Village Safari will drive you towards the Bishnoi villages. The tribe follows a set of 29 rules drafted by Jambhaji, the guru and founder of Bishnois. Their popularity belongs to the fact that they sacrificed lives to save trees against Maharaja of Jodphur. The love Bishnoi’s have for nature attracts tourists to this village.
This visit to Bishnoi will be accompanied by your visit to Kakani, a village of potters and block printing. From here on, proceed towards Gudha village wherein you can spot wildlife animal and local families. Post this tour, return towards Jodhpur and have a lunch at a city’s local restaurant. This is accompanied by a visit to the Clock Tower. From here, move towards Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Around 5:30 in the evening, the tour will come to an end. You will be dropped back at the hotel.
- Services of an English speaking local Bishnoi tour guide during village safari
- Transportation by Jeep to and fro your hotel in Jodhpur
- Visit to Bishnoi villages and local family homes
- Traditional Rajasthani Lunch
- Bottled Mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Hotel accommodation
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay.
- Learn about the culture, craftsmanship and wildlife of Bishnoi tribes.
- Art enthusiasts, here’s an opportunity to engage with the potters and block printing of Kakani village in an altogether new way.
- Spot a wildlife animal and local families in Gudha Village.
- Explore the Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada in Jodhpur.
- An experienced local guide well-versed with the village.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund