Bon Appetit with Magical Evening in Mumbai0
The food tasting tour will begin at 5 pm from the hotel where you will be picked by our driver and accompanied by a travel guide. The first stop will be the popular Sardar Pav Bhaji Restaurant at Tardeo. Here you will relish the most famous street food of Mumbai- Pav Bhaji which consists of bread and mashed vegetables.
After that, we will move to Bombay Panjrapole which is a very old animal shelter that primarily takes care of cows. You can feed the cows and spend some time with other animals. We will then visit the local streets where people sell clothes, spices, food, etc.
After getting a taste of the local lifestyle on our Mumbai tour, we will proceed for dinner. Dinner is planned at the famous restaurant called Noor Mohammadi at the Null Bazaar which is known for its delectable kebabs, Sanju Baba chicken, and Korma Naan, among many others. Post dinner, it’s time for desserts. For desserts, we will move to Zam Zam sweets where you can taste the traditional Indian sweets like Naan Khatai. The food tour will end with tasting the famous Falooda (cold and sweet beverage mixed with Rose syrup and vermicelli, along with milk and topped with Ice Cream.) at a local dairy.
After satiating your hunger, we will drive past the famous places in Mumbai like VT Station, Marine Drive, Gateway of India, Churchgate, and High Court in the striking and radiant night-light. With this, the our will come to an end.
- All Transfer and sightseeing by private air conditionar car as per Itineary .
- English Speaking tour guide.
- Meal and Snacks as per program .
- All Taxes and services
- Botteled water during the tour
- Hard/soft drink
- Guide /driver tips
- Shopping etc .
- Savor delicious Mumbai style street food
- Enjoy authentic Indian desserts
- Take a fascinating detour to Bombay Panjrapole
- Drive past popular sites in Mumbai
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund