The full day Chandigarh tour package with a tour guide will be of 9 hours duration from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM. It will start with your pick up from the hotel in Chandigarh at 9.00 AM. Board the air-conditioned car driven by a professional driver and leave for the full day sightseeing tour of Chandigarh city.
First stop will be at Rock Garden, an attractive garden aesthetically decorated by the recycled waste products. Then head to Dolls Museum displaying an attractive collection of dolls dressed in regional costumes of Indian different states, famous childhood story characters like Snow White and Hindu Gods like Lord Krishna.
Continue the Chandigarh day tour and visit the refreshing Zakir Hussain Rose Garden. Take a walk in the 30 acres pruned garden adorned by a wide variety of roses. It is the largest garden of Asia and also has plants and trees of medicinal properties.
Then you will be taken to Government Museum and Art allery, which showcases a classic collection of Gandhara, Pahari and Rajasthani paintings and sculptures. Get back to the car and visit next sightseeing place, Sukhna Lake. See the beauty of serene lake and enjoy a boat ride. Then explore the local market and indulge in some street shopping.
Your full day Chandigarh city tour will hereby complete around 6.00 PM and ou will be safely dropped back at the hotel.
- Transportation using Air conditioned vehicle with driver
- Chandigarh Sightseeing tour as per Itinerary
- English speaking local Guide.
- Entrance Fee
- Mineral water
- All taxes, parking, driver allowance and service charges.
- Air or Train fare.
- Any meals
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Anything except in inclusions.
- See creative use of waste products for decoration in Rock Garden
- Go through the impressive collection of traditionally dressed dolls in the Doll Museum
- Visit the Rose Garden and see 1600 species of roses
- A peaceful boat ride at Sukhna Lake
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- 50% Payment required at the time of confirmation.
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.