Pattaya is a treasure island for tourists, housing a plethora of gems that are witnessed by thousands of people around the year. Indiator provides you with the best Pattaya and Bangkok tour package, which include a fascinating Alcazar Show, taking you around some of the most interesting places like the Coral Island of Pattaya and on an enthralling evening dinner cruise in Bangkok to give you a tour of your money’s worth
- Tour to the world-famous cabaret show
- Delve into the idyllic beauty of the Coral Island
- Savor the dinner cruise in Bangkok
- Discover the beauty of Royal Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew during Bangkok city tour
Day 1: Arrival at Bangkok - Pattaya & Alcazar Show
Upon your arrival, our representatives will receive you and then drive you to Pattaya in an AC car. After check-in to the Pattaya hotel, get freshen up to drive off the fatigue and prepare yourself for the evening. You will be picked up between 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm for Alcazar Show, which is a world-famous cabaret performed in a massive hall accommodating 1200 seats and thunderous sound to make your cabaret-viewing experience one of a kind. On returning to the hotel, you can retire for the night.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral Island with Lunch
After a sumptuous meal, get ready for a thrilling trip to Coral Island. You will be picked up from the hotel at 9:00 AM and drive to the Pattaya beach. Arrive at the beach by 9.30 Am to board a speedboat to marine sports pier and enjoy an exciting mini-journey on the sparkling water. Upon reaching at 10:00 AM guest can optionally purchase water sports for a thrilling adventure. The water sports provided here are parasailing, undersea walking, jet ski, and banana boat. By 11:00 am reach Coral Island and spend time exploring the beauty around. Relish the view of azure water, sun kissed sand and enjoy swimming. ;
By 12:00 PM embark on a speedboat to Pattaya Beach and upon arrival, enjoy a hearty Indian lunch at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalent Indian restaurants). The day’s activities will end, by 1:00 PM return back to your hotel and spend the rest of the day on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03:- Pattaya – Day free at Leisure
After a satiating breakfast at the hotel, you will be given the luxury of spending the day at leisure. Indulge in some invigorating activities in Pattaya. You will return to the hotel at the end of the day to enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 04:- Pattaya - Bangkok with Dinner Cruise
Post a delectable breakfast, you will check-out from the Pattaya hotel and transfer to the Bangkok city in an air condition car. Upon reaching, check-in at the hotel, relax and get freshen up. Get picked up from the hotel between 5:00 - 6:30 pm (Based on Hotel Location) for a dinner cruise on the Chao Phraya Princess. Dance to the tunes of live band performance with 80 to 90’s song and walk down the memory lane. Cruise through the significant landmarks of Bangkok and enjoy the night scenes. Later proceed back to the hotel as the day will end with an overnight stay.
Day 05:- Local Tour and Departure from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
It is the last day of your holiday, but it doesn’t end here. At 7:00 am you will be picked up for a Bangkok city tour and the first place to visit on your list is Royal Grand Palace. It is an interesting site embellished with pillars that hold the structure. It holds a history of 200 years, which makes it a remarkable place. After this proceed to explore the next stop, which is Wat Phra Kaew. It is the most standout attraction, which contains golden spires, and glittering mosaics attracting tourist in large number. Your city tour will come to an end by 11 am. Proceed to the hotel to complete your check out formalities as the tour comes to a delightful end. You will be picked up for your Bangkok airport transfer keeping in mind your flight timings and dropped to the airport for your return flight.
- 3 Nights accommodation in Sawasdee Sabai/Gazebo Resort/JP Villa Pattaya or similar hotel in Pattaya.
- 1 Nights accommodation in Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel/Boss Suites Hotel/Bangkok City Inn or similar hotel in Bangkok.
- 4 Breakfasts at the hotel, 1 Lunch during the coral island tour & 1 Dinner during Chao Phraya Princess cruise in Bangkok.
- Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Transfer on Private basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Hotel Transfer on Private basis
- Evening Chao Phraya Princess cruise with the transfer on a shared basis( SIC)
- Half-Day CORAL ISLAND TOUR by speed boat- including transfers on a Share basis (SIC basis).
- Evening Alcazar show with the transfer on a shared basis ( SIC basis)
- Half - Day Bangkok city tour including transfers on shared basis (SIC basis)
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport transfer on a private basis.
- All taxes included
- Air Fare
- Camera fee at monuments.
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- Personal Expenses
- Visa Fees
- Water Sports Activities on the coral island tour will be on direct payment.
- Enterance fee unless specified.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, no cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior to commencement of tour, No Refund.