If you want to delve into the process of Indian food making, then here is your chance. In this package, you will be getting the opportunity to visit the home of a local host and have dinner with an Indian family. Wherein you will experience the warmth of Indian culture and learn about the art of making delicious Rajasthani Cuisine with a complete cooking demo in Udaipur. The food will have one or two items from each category- starters, main course and a sweet dish. The whole duration of this activity will be 3 to 4 hours. The great part of this tour package is that you will take this experience back home wherein you can cook the same Rajasthani food for your loved ones.
- A hand on experience of seeing the way Rajasthani cuisine is cooked.
- A sumptuous dinner post the cooking experience.
- A chance to experience the Rajasthani culture by interacting with the local family of the city.
- Pick up and drop from your hotel by An air-conditioned chauffeur driven car.
Late in the afternoon, at 4:30 pm the driver along with an air-conditioned car will come to pick you up from the hotel. The cab will take you to the said destination wherein you will meet a local family in Udaipur. Here you will feel the warmth of the Indian culture. Post this, the process of making Rajsthani cuisine will start. You will be given an introduction to each dish along with the spices and ingredients that will be used. This will be followed by the detailed process of cooking. This learning experience will be followed by a sumptuous dinner. Post this you will be dropped back to the hotel by an air-conditioned cab.
- Transportation by an air-conditioned chauffeur driven car on a private basis
- Detailed cooking demonstration
- A sumptuous dinner
- Bottled mineral water
- All applicable taxes
- Expense arising out of unexpected circumstances like natural calamities, flight cancellation or delay
- 30 days prior commencement of tour, No cancellation charges.
- 29-10 days prior commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-03 days prior commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.