Known for its raw natural allure and the stunning beauty of its coral formations, the Koh Larn or Coral Island is one of the most loved places to visit in Thailand. This package packed with activities, take you on a speedboat for a memorable half-day tour to the island where you can spend a gala time exploring the coral formations, chilling at the beach, and engaging in thrilling adventure sports. You will also be served with a palatable lunch at an Indian restaurant.
- Enjoy a scintillating speedboat ride
- Dive into the bounteous beauty of the Coral Island
- Relax under the warmth of the tropical sun
- Engage in exhilarating adventure sports
Pattaya-Coral Island with Lunch
Your Coral Island half-day activity tour will commence as our representative picks you up from the hotel at 9:00 am. You will be taken to the bounteous beauty of the Pattaya beach from where you will board a speedboat at 9:30 am to make your way to marine sports pier. On reaching the pier at 10:00 am, you can indulge in some of the most interesting things to do in Pattaya like parasailing, jet-skiing, banana boat rides, and a plethora of other fun activities at your own expense.After an hour of adrenaline-raising adventures, you will reach the most-awaited destination i.e. Coral Island at 11:00 am. Here you can explore the glorious coral formations, dive into the clear water and absorb the beauty of the warm tropical beach. By 12:00 pm, we will head to Pattaya beach to satiate your grumbling stomach with a delectable Indian meal at Mumbai Magic restaurant (or other equivalent Indian restaurants). With this lip-smacking lunch, your tour will come to an end at 1:00 pm and we’ll drop you back to your hotel to spend the rest of the time reminiscing on the day’s activities.
- Round trip transfer from the Hotel
- Round trip speedboat
- Lunch during the tour
- This tour is on Shared Basis.
- Water sports such as snorkeling, surfing, parasailing, etc. - supplements on the island (to be paid on the spot).
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees, and optional tours, unless otherwise stated.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point.
- Since this is a sharing-basis tour. TheSpeed Boat will have 2 stopovers for parasailing & sea walking. Even if you don’t join the activities, you will have to wait for the activities to be over before proceeding to Coral Island.
- 30 days prior to commencement of tour, 15% of travel cost.
- 29-10 days prior to commencement of tour, 25% of travel cost.
- 09-3 days prior to commencement of tour, 50% of travel cost.
- Less than 03 days prior commencement of tour, No Refund.